• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Oh no. 'Cobra' Carragher is a reptile.

1200-597589-facts-about-the-red-spitting-cobra.jpg

Can't be right, Liverpool Football Club only have classy characters associated with them. I'll bet the real spitter was that "snide sh1thouse" (RAWK speak) Dele Alli.

I think it’ll be easier to just get rid, ex dipper pundits are ten a penny

Id like to think so, but I just dont.

They have given him the same sort of profile as Neville, he is a big gun for them, and so I wouldnt be at all surprised if they just let the whole thing go away without any recourse to him.

Especially as he is a scouser, one of their own - I wouldnt be at all surprised if his appointment wasnt to sweeten that lot in the first place.

Have seen in the paper he has apologised. He is also saying he had no idea the girl was in the car and feels terrible.

Is on his way to Sky for a telling off.

I imagine a cringeworthy apology to follow, and then all will be forgotten.

The saddest thing about all of this is that they took it to the Mirror instead of the Sun. Imagine how funny the Victimpool reaction would be if the Sun had broken the story.

They’ll back him anyway, the whatabouttery contortions from some on rawk are hilarious.

This is from the same forum that can't stop criticising Dele Alli for diving:

Some jobless fudge said:
Agreed. Though I wouldn't even call it cynicism, I'd call it game intelligence. If you're 2 nil up at home against Sunderland, you're embarrassing yourself by making a meal of contact and trying to buy free kicks. If you're in a crunch match derby game and you're 2 nil down, then you're well within your rights to exaggerate contact to draw the referee' gaze to the incident. Especially when the ref refuses to act on his own initiative.

Back