• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

To be fair to Klopp, just watched MOTD and I was impressed with his post match comments.

He might be realising he needs to behave like a normal person rather than a gurning puppet throwing out "jokes". Being a character is ok when you're winning, He's never going to get the defence sorted out if he keeps changing keepers, they may both be crap but he needs to stick with one of them.

He might be realising he needs to behave like a normal person rather than a gurning puppet throwing out "jokes". Being a character is ok when you're winning, He's never going to get the defence sorted out if he keeps changing keepers, they may both be crap but he needs to stick with one of them.

They must have someone with promise in their youth teams, just promote one of them, or just play with 11 outfield players, Marius/mignolet leave them needing 2 goals every game for a tie.

DUoeo_nVAAAPGVt.jpg

Sturridge set for West Brom
Daniel Sturridge is heading to West Brom as he bids to revive his England dream.

The Liverpool striker is desperate for more game time as he looks to earn a place on the plane to the World Cup in Russia next summer.

And his Reds boss Jurgen Klopp is ready to grant that wish by allowing him to join Albion on an initial loan deal until the end of the season, that will allow him to find his fitness after a long term lay off.

Sturridge has been linked with a host of clubs looking to harness his goalscoring talent, with Inter Milan, Roma and Sevilla all looking to take him on loan.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have also been linked, with the north east club approaching Liverpool with the promise of a loan fee for the striker.

But West Brom has emerged as the most likely destination, with the midlands outfit ready to agree to a deal that will contain the prospect of a permanent deal at the end of the season.

How the mighty have fallen...

The Liverpool manager said: “What I heard was that the actual extra time in the first half should have been 10 minutes. It was only four minutes. I heard that television said it’s not longer than four minutes. Of course that’s not possible, you can’t cut match time because there is something else to broadcast. I don’t know what was on afterwards, maybe the news or something. It was 10 minutes and so you need to play 10 minutes longer. You cannot say it’s now a little bit too long.”

this seems like its calling into question the integrity of the officials - ban the clam,

The Liverpool manager said: “What I heard was that the actual extra time in the first half should have been 10 minutes. It was only four minutes. I heard that television said it’s not longer than four minutes. Of course that’s not possible, you can’t cut match time because there is something else to broadcast. I don’t know what was on afterwards, maybe the news or something. It was 10 minutes and so you need to play 10 minutes longer. You cannot say it’s now a little bit too long.”

this seems like its calling into question the integrity of the officials - ban the clam,
Even worse, he suggests that sky should have nothing to say with regards to the rules and regulations. That's much worse!!

Even worse, he suggests that sky should have nothing to say with regards to the rules and regulations. That's much worse!!

As the game was broadcast on a BT sports channel I can't see how or why they would be concerned about running over, live sports often over run their allotted space and tv normally runs with it, they can always cut the time for fatuous comments by has beens.

Looks like the WBA/Sturridge deal happened, not sure what to make of it.

On one hand, a player of Sturridges ability is an enormous coup for WBA.

On the other, when was the last time the hype was deserved?

I think its telling about Sturridge he has ended up there, considering the levels he was "supposed" to reach.

There is of course the question of his attitude as well, he will be a big fish there but I dont know how well that will wash...

I think its telling about Sturridge he has ended up there, considering the levels he was "supposed" to reach.

There is of course the question of his attitude as well, he will be a big fish there but I dont know how well that will wash...
Its 90% injuries that have hampered him though isn't it, he is still scoring when fit but cant be relied upon. I have had arguments with Scousers over him as we have no idea how good he is as he never stays fit, he may be a streaky player he has only had one full season.

Loan move for Jay Rodriguez?

Its 90% injuries that have hampered him though isn't it, he is still scoring when fit but cant be relied upon. I have had arguments with Scousers over him as we have no idea how good he is as he never stays fit, he may be a streaky player he has only had one full season.

Ive always questioned his mentality as much as his fitness, but never his ability.

Coming through at City he was obviously a quality striker, always has been.

However, he doesnt seem like much of a team man to me. To self centred. And I think Klopp was right in questioning his commitment as well.

Loan move for Jay Rodriguez?

Another player that looked the nuts under Poch but nobody else!

Ive always questioned his mentality as much as his fitness, but never his ability.

Coming through at City he was obviously a quality striker, always has been.

However, he doesnt seem like much of a team man to me. To self centred. And I think Klopp was right in questioning his commitment as well.

Another player that looked the nuts under Poch but nobody else!
re Sturridge, his best season was playing for the team when they had Suarez so he had it in him to be a team player. You may be right if he had stayed fit he would have reverted to mean but he has never been fit long enough to prove it either way. Klopp is a clam,

Back