• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Makes the hold up on Toby deal even more frustrating, VVD isnt half the defender Toby is and he is worth 75 Million
It's only because Liverpool believe that he is the only player in the world that will improve their defense. That meant Southampton could pretty much just name a price.

Completely different - VVD has be class everywhere - Lovern was pretty average in France.

If they finally get a keeper in the summer they could mount a serious challenge next year.

Lovren looked mint at SCBC, I really wanted Poch to get him.

The same will happen to VVD because Liverpool dont do defending. It doesnt matter how good you think he is, he is on a hiding to nothing.

Will make a team with the best home defensive record invincible according to twitter, don't let the fact that they have 17th worst away record cloud that

I don't follow

As in they have Keita coming in the summer to make the midfield stronger, and maybe they turn down Barca again when it comes to Coutinho.

I think they will sell Coutinho though.

In any case, they are still missing a defensive midfielder and goal-keeper. Until they rectify that, the centre-halves they sign will tend to go the way of Lovren. If they sort those two positions, then they will be challenging I think, but then you don't know who will come calling in the summer for the likes of Salah, Mane etc -- they are like us in that respect.

As in they have Keita coming in the summer to make the midfield stronger, and maybe they turn down Barca again when it comes to Coutinho.

I think they will sell Coutinho though.

In any case, they are still missing a defensive midfielder and goal-keeper. Until they rectify that, the centre-halves they sign will tend to go the way of Lovren. If they sort those two positions, then they will be challenging I think, but then you don't know who will come calling in the summer for the likes of Salah, Mane etc -- they are like us in that respect.

I think that we need to see how Keita settles before deciding that he is the answer. I think that they are a long way off being title challengers, the problems in defence that were there when Klopp arrived are still there. Maybe the problem is the players and chucking money at the problem will solve it. I think that Klopp isn't very good at this part of the game and the way he sets up a team will always leave them vulnerable in this league.

VVD Is not even the best defender in the league ... how is that fee even possible .... think coutinho is off either in the summer or jan.

Back