• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Don't understand the personal hate for I klopp personally.

Hate Liverpool and his reactions are a little over the top ... I find his honesty refreshing at times.

Not a penalty and that just makes the result even nicer

Really? my issue is he is somehow the messiah, this great manager (he's didn't come here with fudging Pep/Jose's record)

Fact is, 3 or 4 years later, this side is exactly the same as Rogers Pool (overcommit going forward, dogbrick at the back) and his record is very similar if not worse than Rogers.

The stage show antics is funny for a bit .. then wears off, and whining doesn't help

I like Klopp generally. He's the most likable thing about that cesspit of a club.

However, he was out of order yesterday if a little entertaining. Have to say though, I thought the interviewer did very well. Didn't just try to get a rise out of Klopp a la Geoff Shreeves. He was ballsy enough to put the questions to Klopp that everyone was asking and stayed calm as Klopp was losing his head.

Plenty of fans/pundits saying it definitely was a penalty, and plenty saying it definitely wasn't.

For me it was really stupid of Lovren to charge over and push him in the back whilst he was in the air... his body started to twist in mid-air because Lovren had shoved him, so it is hardly surprising he then collapsed to the floor like he'd been shot.

Really? my issue is he is somehow the messiah, this great manager (he's didn't come here with fudging Pep/Jose's record)

Fact is, 3 or 4 years later, this side is exactly the same as Rogers Pool (overcommit going forward, dogbrick at the back) and his record is very similar if not worse than Rogers.

The stage show antics is funny for a bit .. then wears off, and whining doesn't help

Wait ... most on this forum thought that he was more than capable of doing a job here.

My fear is that he will walk and replaced with a manager of real pedigree in ancelotti

They're currently fourth and through to the CL knockout stages. Despite missing out on some big transfer targets this summer.

How much better should he be doing?

They're currently fourth and through to the CL knockout stages. Despite missing out on some big transfer targets this summer.

How much better should he be doing?

I thought the only objective for Pool was the title? they are no where closer to that now vs. anytime in last decade.

They spend heavily, have high wage bill, they will be found out in CL, and will have to fight it out with us, Chelsea, Scum for two spots in PL.

Honestly, the naivety of we will outscore our opponents every game is mind boggling, he should be figuring out how not to concede 3 or 4+ goals.

Wait ... most on this forum thought that he was more than capable of doing a job here.

My fear is that he will walk and replaced with a manager of real pedigree in ancelotti

Most people wanted FDB & Martinez before Poch, so shows how much we all know.

I agree btw, if someone took the core of that side, gave them some defensive thinking and added a DM of quality, they could really threaten.

Fortunately Coutinho and a few others will likely leave in summer.

I thought the only objective for Pool was the title? they are no where closer to that now vs. anytime in last decade.

They spend heavily, have high wage bill, they will be found out in CL, and will have to fight it out with us, Chelsea, Scum for two spots in PL.

Honestly, the naivety of we will outscore our opponents every game is mind boggling, he should be figuring out how not to concede 3 or 4+ goals.
I think that's judging Klopp by the dumbest of their fans and their objectives. Liverpool may have more than their fair share of dumb fans, but it's still utterly unfair. They're not in the title challenge for the same reason we're not, City have been outstanding.

Challenging for a CL finish is their realistic short term objective. If Klopp delivers that again this season I think that has to be seen as a success.

Longer term he's building a really good attacking unit. Their defending needs work, but Klopp showed at Dortmund that he's capable of getting that right with the right players. If he keeps getting acceptable short term results I think he's very capable of building a team that are realistic title challengers. He's easily the best manager that they've had since Benitez, could end up being better too.

Hope he gets a really poor run and is sacked.

I think that's judging Klopp by the dumbest of their fans and their objectives. Liverpool may have more than their fair share of dumb fans, but it's still utterly unfair. They're not in the title challenge for the same reason we're not, City have been outstanding.

Challenging for a CL finish is their realistic short term objective. If Klopp delivers that again this season I think that has to be seen as a success.

Longer term he's building a really good attacking unit. Their defending needs work, but Klopp showed at Dortmund that he's capable of getting that right with the right players. If he keeps getting acceptable short term results I think he's very capable of building a team that are realistic title challengers. He's easily the best manager that they've had since Benitez, could end up being better too.

Stats say he's no different from Rogers .. and he's been there as long.

Re the title, I'd like to agree, but as a club, their goal for past 20+ is the PL title ..

Stats say he's no different from Rogers .. and he's been there as long.

Re the title, I'd like to agree, but as a club, their goal for past 20+ is the PL title ..
I think Rodgers was more inconsistent though. One excellent season, but when he was sacked he was some way down the table.

Why would anyone leave the greatest club in world football?

"I'm happy for Burnley, hope they continue this good form honestly. More of a threat to Spurs than us.". Lol at RAWK , we've finished above them what 8 out of the last 9 seasons?

I agree with most of that except him being their best manager since Benitez. Although the competition is hardly enormous, most on here underestimate Rodgers because he was such an odious character. His team in 13/14 was outstanding, more exciting than arguably anything either Benitez or Klopp have produced and unlucky not to win the title.

I agree with most of that except him being their best manager since Benitez. Although the competition is hardly enormous, most on here underestimate Rodgers because he was such an odious character. His team in 13/14 was outstanding, more exciting than arguably anything either Benitez or Klopp have produced and unlucky not to win the title.

If Saurez had been playing for Woolwich or Chelsea they would have won the league

Back