• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I think that we need to see how Keita settles before deciding that he is the answer. I think that they are a long way off being title challengers, the problems in defence that were there when Klopp arrived are still there. Maybe the problem is the players and chucking money at the problem will solve it. I think that Klopp isn't very good at this part of the game and the way he sets up a team will always leave them vulnerable in this league.

I don't think Keita is the answer, I think upgrading their keeper and buying a Wanyama/Dier/Matic type player for their midfield would be (somewhat) the answer. I'm sure Keita is an upgrade on Wijanaldaljum, as that guy seems pretty average. They would miss Coutinho massively though, so hopefully Barca will come in for him -- I assume that they will, to balance out the money spent on VVD and Keita.

As things stand, I don't think a lot changes for Liverpool.

Even though we have been streets ahead of them for pretty much years we are still brick compared to them, I love twitter conversations with LFC fans they are the worst fans to try and talk football with

Good signing for them, although more than he is worth, but that's football now.

But credit where its due, they got him signed up sooner than later. We should take note, instead of leaving our transfers until the 31st, if we make any

Klopp needs to get the defnce sorted before the end of the season now. This was his big roll of the dice, if it doesn't work he is toast.
No more excuses.
And imagine paying £75m for a CB that you don't think is the top 5 in the world.

I rate the guy i really do ( of course he is not worth 75 mill though), but i fail to see the comparisons with Lovren who ( imo) is nowhere in the same bracket.

Good signing for them, although more than he is worth, but that's football now.

But credit where its due, they got him signed up sooner than later. We should take note, instead of leaving our transfers until the 31st, if we make any

Don’t think we should play double a players worth though to get him in early

Of course

Lovren got dumped on his arse by soldado again us when at SCBC too and was always struggling against us

Do not get me wrong mate i hope he flops ( as big as Lovren has) but i do not really get into the trend were fans seem to think that opposing teams are crap/hate etc. Liverpool IF they can sort out their defense and get a consistent keeper and keep their attacking force fit will be a team to look out for in the future.

Do not get me wrong mate i hope he flops ( as big as Lovren has) but i do not really get into the trend were fans seem to think that opposing teams are crap/hate etc. Liverpool IF they can sort out their defense and get a consistent keeper and keep their attacking force fit will be a team to look out for in the future.

Liverpool’s issue is they bypass midfield the way they play and it means whoever plays there has to run all day to cover

It exposes the bang average defenders with no cover

They will always score plenty and it looks good but I’d hate to be playing in that side unless I was in attack

Back