• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

So now there are reports with the headline "Liverpool Wary Of United" like that shouldn't be the case anyway. So because Liverpool have had a good season and United a poor one they are making it out like Liverpool are the big boys and United are some small time club that could be a potential banana skin? Absolutely ridiculous. I really do hope Liverpool get a reality check whether its this season or in the champions league qualifiers next season.

I think by the end of the season, they'll be 3rd.

Another 4 goals for Suarez + Sturridge today putting them up to 4th spot with 47 goals for the season... wouldn't be surprised if they hit the half century by the end of March what with the cannon fodder heading to Anfield for their next 2 games... :eek:

I spat my wine out at the second number five

Haha! What could've been if Defoe + Crouch had played together for us in their heyday a decade ago :-k

Last edited:
I think we should all finally admit now that Liverpool have been different class. I can't stand them but they are a joy to watch at times. Suarez's goal record this season is just ridiculous! 28 in 25 lol. 31 is the record for most goals in a 38 game season, he could break that by midweek! 34 is the record in a 42 game season which is also well within his grasp. Anyone who thinks England will beat Uruguay at the World Cup with the strikeforce they have needs their head examined.

Liverpool have a system that is effective even without Suarez. When he plays though he is difference that makes them title challengers. Contrast that to us last season when Bale had to create everything himself. That's why we finished 5th and failed to qualify for the champions league last season and Liverpool will finish comfortably in the champions league positions this season. That, imo, shows the difference in effectiveness between Rodgers and AVB as coaches.

Liverpool have a system that is effective even without Suarez. When he plays though he is difference that makes them title challengers. Contrast that to us last season when Bale had to create everything himself. That's why we finished 5th and failed to qualify for the champions league last season and Liverpool will finish comfortably in the champions league positions this season. That, imo, shows the difference in effectiveness between Rodgers and AVB as coaches.

Good analysis and very well put. Does kind of seem silly that "the plan" was to render Adebayor almost completely useless just so Bale could dominate.

@101greatgoals: Liverpool’s attack are in line to become most prolific strike force since post-war [Picture] http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/l...prolific-strike-force-since-post-war-picture/
BkE2jBxCQAACzbQ.png

[tweet]455703708337053696[/tweet]

This is just a small taste of what the world will be like if Liverpool win the league.

Steven Gerrard will be best Premier League player ever if Liverpool win title - Mersey Beat with Dom King

This is just a small taste of what the world will be like if Liverpool win the league.

Come on City [-o<

Last edited:
i'd rather see arsenal win everything than liverpool win anything

I think its down to chelsea now

help me Jose an John Terry, you're my only hope

Back