• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Glad to see you're paying attention,

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=308471.0

The first piece of scouse trash mocks Tim Sherwood's mighty blue and white army for making 'top four' tmour be all and end all.

Yet the second piece of scummy ****e says how the f...ing c"nts must make top four tm the fcking cck scking bggrs

Someone on the thread, in that last link, said that Liverpool have the best defence in the Premiership. :ross:

Someone on the thread, in that last link, said that Liverpool have the best defence in the Premiership. :ross:

They always have the best squad in the league, man for man, and would walk the league if they only played to their full potential.

I'm not convinced that Mignolet is any better than Reina, was probably best for him to move on though as he'd become a bit stale and needed a move(even if it is only on loan).

you might be right there, he's regressed a bit lately, looked like a massive upgrade at the start of the season though

I see Brent is again talking up Liverpool's title hopes. Cue dropped points next game. Keep it up Brent.

I personally always rated Sturridge, and was rather surprised AVB didn't try to sign him in January last year when we needed cover. Hope his goals dry up soon

Fair game to Sturridge, he now has 52 goals in 128 league games and became the first Liverpool player to score in 7 consecutive Premier League games last night. He's averaging 132 minutes per goal which puts him 4th on the all time Premier League strike rate list.

Sportsmail looks at the Premier League's top 10 strikers in terms of minutes-per-goal

10. Ian Wright
Goals: 113 | minutes played: 17,781 | minutes per goal: 157.4
9. Michael Owen
Goals: 150 | minutes played: 23,033 | minutes per goal: 153.6
8. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Goals: 91 | minutes played: 13,926 | minutes per goal: 153.0
7. Alan Shearer
Goals: 260 | minutes played: 38,183 | minutes per goal: 146.9
6. Luis Suarez
Goals: 60 | minutes played: 8,497 | minutes per goal: 141.6
5. Robin van Persie
Goals: 132 | minutes played: 17,648 | minutes per goal: 133.7
4. Daniel Sturridge
Goals: 52 | minutes played: 6,849 | minutes per goal: 131.7
3. Ruud van Nistelrooy
Goals: 95 | minutes played: 12,178 | minutes per goal: 128.2
2. Thierry Henry
Goals: 175 | minutes played: 21,313 | minutes per goal: 121.8
1. Sergio Aguero
Goals: 50 | minutes played: 5,815 | minutes per goal: 116.3

FWIW, here's our current strikers minutes-per-goal rates according to my calculations...

??. Defoe
Goals: 123 | minutes played: 24,019 | minutes per goal: 195.3
??. Adebayor
Goals: 91 goals | minutes played: 16,058 | minutes per goal: 176.5

Would expect Klinsmann' figures to be better than those but dunno where to find accurate minutes played figures for that far back...

Last edited:
Reading their forum, they are so arrogant for a side that haven't looked like getting anywhere near the top 4 never mind challenge for the title in the last 5 years. If we do nothing else this season then I want us to go there and really turn it into a physical battle and give them something to think about in the final 6 games.

Hopefully the Cup game with Arsenal goes to a replay which they eventually win before drawing hopefully City or Chelsea with the same thing occuring. That can keep them just as busy as us over this next 6 week period and stretch their thin squad to the max.

I don't know enough pool fans to judge them as a collective, but with the few I do know I notice the same thing as what other people on here say, they act as if they are entitled to CL. I don't doubt the history of the club nor their previous form through out the years, but it's almost as if they have forgotten how easily they fell from grace. So little respect for the rest of the clubs.

I see Mourinho is putting out the fire before it even starts with Liverpool. "They have the advantage in the title race." It is a lot harder to perform when the spotlight is on. Let's see how they fare now.

So many people I didn't even know followed football are now die hard Liverpool fans, telling me how they are in for the title. Couldn't name a starting X1 last season though

Back