• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Unpopular opinions

The eulogy at your aunt's funeral went well then?

Funny enough I liked the old gal.

She died of cancer 6 months after Chris her husband, when he died she was so upset she did not call anyone to say he passed, just left him sat in his chair for the evening. The next day when she called us and we went round to wait for the undertaker, the undertaker turned up and said he would have to break his legs because rigo mortis had set in. To this day I do not know if that were the truth or if the undertaker had a sick sense of humour, he did have a moustache so maybe.

I do not understand life or the world and wish to live on a farm in North Wales, no South Wales, the north is to close to Liverpool.

Why do you always have to say nice things about dead people?

Now sure if you can not say anything nice then perhaps do not say anything at all.

But I was asked the other day about someone that me and the person knew, and I said I always thought they were a bit of a cnut, they truly were. My cousin was really offended that I called a dead person a cnut. But a cnut is a cnut whether they are dead or alive.
When it comes to my funeral I'm going to leave a very honest speech about me with all the good bits and all the assjol bits

Remember me honestly, not ideologically

Why do you always have to say nice things about dead people?

Now sure if you can not say anything nice then perhaps do not say anything at all.

But I was asked the other day about someone that me and the person knew, and I said I always thought they were a bit of a cnut, they truly were. My cousin was really offended that I called a dead person a cnut. But a cnut is a cnut whether they are dead or alive.
Amen brother

A friend of mine was moving to the USA. I had worked with him for 20 years, and I like him. Someone was organising a party for his leaving do, and asked me if I had any good stories or funny memories... I thought for a bit. Not one. Not a single sausage after 20 years. He's a friend but... meh, whatever.

Amen brother

A friend of mine was moving to the USA. I had worked with him for 20 years, and I like him. Someone was organising a party for his leaving do, and asked me if I had any good stories or funny memories... I thought for a bit. Not one. Not a single sausage after 20 years. He's a friend but... meh, whatever.

larry-david-4.jpg

I'm not sure if this is an unpopular opinion, but people usually hate on "official theme song" type of songs, so thought I'd post it here. I love the Premier League theme song! Really sweet track. I remember hearing it before we played Watford in the PL last season (my last game at WHL), and the hairs of my neck standing up. I'm a complete sucker for strings and pretty chorus vocals though, haha. Anyways, I love it. :D

Coffee and beer snobs are all tossers and it's all a load of gonad*s. Coffee is a vehicle for milk and sugar, to dunk biscuits in and get a bit of caffeine in the system. Get it out of a jar with a spoon and add hot water, no phucking about going to the jungle and picking my own beans then roasting them with the heat of my own smugness.

Beer is useful for getting drunk, either mildly drunk or wrecked. Real Ale or some bottle of mass produced p1ss, just drink it and shutup.

Save it, I don't care...

:D

Coffee and beer snobs are all tossers and it's all a load of gonads. Coffee is a vehicle for milk and sugar, to dunk biscuits in and get a bit of caffeine in the system. Get it out of a jar with a spoon and add hot water, no phucking about going to the jungle and picking my own beans then roasting them with the heat of my own smugness.

Beer is useful for getting drunk, either mildly drunk or wrecked. Real Ale or some bottle of mass produced p1ss, just drink it and shutup.

Save it, I don't care...

It's the wine snobs who get me, all pretentious arseholes the lot of them. :cool:

Coffee and beer snobs are all tossers and it's all a load of gonads. Coffee is a vehicle for milk and sugar, to dunk biscuits in and get a bit of caffeine in the system. Get it out of a jar with a spoon and add hot water, no phucking about going to the jungle and picking my own beans then roasting them with the heat of my own smugness.

Save it, I don't care...

Well there we have it, the post of the year. Someone remind me when the end of year nominations come around because that post is just so perfect.

It's the wine snobs who get me, all pretentious arseholes the lot of them. :cool:

Coffee and Wine have taught me I have no taste in Coffee and Wine :p

I like it cheap. Instant coffee does me just fine, fancy coffee I just dont understand. Wine? The more expensive the bottle the less I like it.

Craft Beer on the other hand, while Im no snob, I do really enjoy

Back