• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Unpopular opinions

I like Prem games on Friday nights.

I like them too. Unconventional, perhaps, but if they're going to be every other day including Sunday afternoons, Saturday lunch time & Monday night, I.e. Any time apart from the traditional 3pm kick off, then Friday night is a good night. Get the beers in, watch the football, and start the weekend in style.

I hate Monday night games far more. I want the fixtures to be played before I go back to work. I find it frustrating that we have to work Monday before the last game of the weekend can be played. Plus, if you have a bricky Monday..like most..then we lose...then that makes it a horrible day & still 4 more days until the weekend!

Princess Diana was not the Queen of my heart she was an attention seeking taco and a little bit of a slut.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I could not agree more, they are all bloodsuckers and now i hear Katie is up the tub again. Been married six years and now we have another freeloader on the way ( 3 kids in four years°

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I could not agree more, they are all bloodsuckers and now i hear Katie is up the tub again. Been married six years and now we have another freeloader on the way ( 3 kids in four years°

If she was living off the state in a tiny house and knocking out kids, she'd be called a chav. As she's posh and living off the state in a big house and knocking out kids, she's royalty.

Princess Diana was not the Queen of my heart she was an attention seeking taco and a little bit of a slut.
I think the prophet Jerry Sadowitz said it best:
"Here is the 9 o'clock news, [bong] Princess Di puts her hair in a bun, [bong] and her clam in a toaster. But if there's any justice, the headline I'm looking for is, And Princess Di, DIES!"

Little Britain is brick. It's cracker joke/dad jokes comedy. It's as far removed from top British comedy as it can be. It's all just crass stereotyping.

Its mean spirited and spiteful comedy, hugely offensive.

And I dont mean offensive as in "*gasp!* you can say that on TV!" but as in - this is jusy nasty and awful and it is actually genuinely offensive.

It amazes me either made a career off of the back of it.

Reactions: DTA
English people laugh at anything when it comes to comedy stand-ups or tv shows
Some babies are ugly

When women say they are so happy and excited that their mate is getting married. ALL LIES!

Animals are better than humans

ALL babys are ugly.
finger146.jpg

We've got a very stuffy outlook on tattoos here in the UK and parts of Europe. There's still a massive stigma about the 'type' of people that wish to decorate their own bodies. @scaramanga you said it yourself, 'it's still very much a class thing too'.

It was so refreshing living and working in NZ and not having to worry about 'offending' anyone with body art.

I like them too. Unconventional, perhaps, but if they're going to be every other day including Sunday afternoons, Saturday lunch time & Monday night, I.e. Any time apart from the traditional 3pm kick off, then Friday night is a good night. Get the beers in, watch the football, and start the weekend in style.

Back when I used to regularly go home & away, I enjoyed a Saturday lunch time kick off. Does that count as unpopular?!

We've got a very stuffy outlook on tattoos here in the UK and parts of Europe. There's still a massive stigma about the 'type' of people that wish to decorate their own bodies. @scaramanga you said it yourself, 'it's still very much a class thing too'.

It was so refreshing living and working in NZ and not having to worry about 'offending' anyone with body art.
I definitely approve of tattoos, it alerts you to stupid people. :p

Back