• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Unpopular opinions

You think so? I always seem to see him keep that out the sport, and I hate the tories, maybe its what I pick up

I used think he was OK but he 'tows the line' over doping a little to much for my liking.
Sadly stopped watching athletic some while back due to doping.

I used think he was OK but he 'tows the line' over doping a little to much for my liking.
Sadly stopped watching athletic some while back due to doping.

Yeh I get what you mean, its a tough one with doping in sport because it goes legal and bans get overthrown. To the point where I would be like "if your caught you are banned for life" but I would be sacked in a year due to legal fights

Coffee and Wine have taught me I have no taste in Coffee and Wine :p
I like it cheap. Instant coffee does me just fine, fancy coffee I just dont understand. Wine? The more expensive the bottle the less I like it.
Fact is, if you enjoy cheap wine, why train yourself to like expensive wine? My MD is a massive wine snob and did a wine tasting, complete with long anecdotes about the heritage and terroir and everybody liked the cheap wine and hated the expensive. The most expensive smelt very strongly of silage, he claimed that was a good thing?!

Same with coffee, it is fantastic if you like instant coffee, you are always happy. Some people can't stand it and can only drink filter coffee but that is a terrible place to be, it means you are often disappointed. PS - I don't understand those pods like Nespresso... they smell really strongly of plastic and chemicals to me, awful stuff.

I’d like to see them legalise dopping in athletics, let the chemists of the leash and let’s see what 21st century mutants look like

WWF is as enjoyable as strictly come dancing.
I brought the kids to the WWF a few years ago. It was hilarious. I didn;t stop laughing for the whole thing though I was mostly looking at the crowd.

All those wrestlers are absolute freaks. When you see them up close they look wrong. Just too big to be human.

Back