• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Spence not in the Genoa (not a surprise)
Tanganga not involved for Augsburg
Phillips starts for Plymouth
Devine starts for Port Vale
Craig starts for Doncaster
Keeley starts for Barnet

Excelsior play later this afternoon

That looks a good start possibly 5 starting out of 7

That looks a good start possibly 5 starting out of 7

I would hope Spence will get a starting spot soon, and ndombele is getting more game time (came on as a sub in the last game). Not sure how much game time Dier will get, but he is gone at the end of the season anyway

Spence not in the Genoa (not a surprise)
Tanganga not involved for Augsburg
Phillips starts for Plymouth
Devine starts for Port Vale
Craig starts for Doncaster
Keeley starts for Barnet

Excelsior play later this afternoon

Surprised that we have not recalled Tanganga from his loan in Germany.

He has not played a single minute for them - and rarely features in the matchday squad.

Would be better off being loaned to a club in the Championship.

Surprised that we have not recalled Tanganga from his loan in Germany.

He has not played a single minute for them - and rarely features in the matchday squad.

Would be better off being loaned to a club in the Championship.

Yeah, make no sense for him being there.

Rodon also started for Leeds. Forgot about him

I'm going over for the Spurs - Wolverhampton-game with a bunch guys in february, and if I read the fixtures for the U21's correctly they are scheduled to play West Ham on the friday at the Lamex Stadium in Stevenage.

It is an hour by train outside of London, but in case any of the members in my group is fed up with beer and booze in central London, I thought I could suggest this as an alternative.

However, I can't seem to find any information on ticketing. Will it show up on Stevenage's webpages closer to the date, as it gets confirmed? Are there any restrictions, or something?

Or, as an alternative, does any other interesting teams play in or around London on the friday? (16. february)

(if not approriate thread, please delete/move!)

I'm going over for the Spurs - Wolverhampton-game with a bunch guys in february, and if I read the fixtures for the U21's correctly they are scheduled to play West Ham on the friday at the Lamex Stadium in Stevenage.

It is an hour by train outside of London, but in case any of the members in my group is fed up with beer and booze in central London, I thought I could suggest this as an alternative.

However, I can't seem to find any information on ticketing. Will it show up on Stevenage's webpages closer to the date, as it gets confirmed? Are there any restrictions, or something?

Or, as an alternative, does any other interesting teams play in or around London on the friday? (16. february)

(if not approriate thread, please delete/move!)

I haven't been since Covid lockdown, but then it was pay on the day at gate, always plenty of room.

We've recalled Alfie Devine from his loan... thought he was doing great? Perhaps a Championship side wants him?

He's played nearly every game. More cm than am though recently.

Not sure what the thinking is. Kulu and mads should be back so not sure we'd want to use him yet. Maybe a better loan as you say.

He's played nearly every game. More cm than am though recently.

Not sure what the thinking is. Kulu and mads should be back so not sure we'd want to use him yet. Maybe a better loan as you say.

My son has a couple of old teammates who follow Vale around the country and they say he's been very good for them, perhaps he's wanted back to join the squad or as rumoured a step up in standard of loan.

Last edited:
Back