• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Wow.
16 year old centre back Pau Cubarsí makes his debut for Barcelona tonight.…and 16 year old Lamine Yamal also makes the starting XI decided by Xavi.

Wow.
16 year old centre back Pau Cubarsí makes his debut for Barcelona tonight.…and 16 year old Lamine Yamal also makes the starting XI decided by Xavi.
Hmm Sounds like the act of a coach under pressure. (Tim Sherwood, I gave him a debut thing).

Saying that, Would be good if they were future stars

Have we ever had a decent double-barrelled surname player? We always seem to have loads in the academy, but they never make it.

Assou-Ekotto, Walker-Peters, Carter-Vickers are the ones that come to mind that made first team

Does someone like Sandro or Royal count as double barrelled? Never know with players with 6 names but go by 1

Does someone like Sandro or Royal count as double barrelled? Never know with players with 6 names but go by 1
I dont think so, just because spanish names have a very different background

I was thinking more the modern british working class thing of giving kids both their parents surnames as a new composite. Our academy always seems to have a lot of them - Fagen-Walcott, Lyons-Foster, Soonups-Bell etc, but they never come through.

You'd think Levy would try and fast track them for the extra shirt sales revenue

Keeley started for Barnet last night in their 2-0 loss to Oldham.

Sounded like he made some good saves, but his team conceded 2 pens

Keeley started for Barnet last night in their 2-0 loss to Oldham.

Sounded like he made some good saves, but his team conceded 2 pens
Nothing worse for a keeper having a good game having his team mates to let him down by giving away penalties.

U18s drew 2-2 away to Brighton
Academy team is 2-1 down at home to Villa

Dier starts for Bayern
Tanganga starting for Millwall
Rodon starting for Leeds
Phillips for Plymouth (no Devine)
Craig starts for Doncaster
Keeley starts for Barnet

Looking a lot better for the players out on loan. I can only assume Devine isn't fit, as he doesn't even make the bench.

Parrot plays tonight (8pm)
Spence and Vuskovic have games tomorrow

I take it there hasn't been any news on getting Vuskovic a move yet?

U18s drew 2-2 away to Brighton
Academy team is 2-1 down at home to Villa

Dier starts for Bayern
Tanganga starting for Millwall
Rodon starting for Leeds
Phillips for Plymouth (no Devine)
Craig starts for Doncaster
Keeley starts for Barnet

Looking a lot better for the players out on loan. I can only assume Devine isn't fit, as he doesn't even make the bench.

Parrot plays tonight (8pm)
Spence and Vuskovic have games tomorrow

I take it there hasn't been any news on getting Vuskovic a move yet?
Devine is cup tied.

Back