• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Window Thread

He's not lightning quick but he has a bit of pace and seems to have a better engine to get up and down the line than Trippier.

Doesn't KWP not need to be registered yet so he's not taking his squad place? I don't know if KWP will ever make it here, Poch has had lots of opportunities to play him and hasn't so I'm not sure he's trusted. Generally he's a very good judge of player so I'll have trust him on this.
Put a few quid on his transfer fee tonight ;)

He’s doing well.

I don't know if KWP will ever make it here, Poch has had lots of opportunities to play him and hasn't so I'm not sure he's trusted. Generally he's a very good judge of player so I'll have trust him on this.

Id suggest given him a brand new long term contract a couple of weeks ago would suggest perhaps a slight element of trust exists... ;-)

Id suggest given him a brand new long term contract a couple of weeks ago would suggest perhaps a slight element of trust exists... ;-)

Could be to protect his value, there's been other games where he could have played but didn't and often doesn't make the bench. I thought he'd get more minutes if Poch really rated him. We'll see soon enough, maybe give him a PL loan next season.

Could be to protect his value, there's been other games where he could have played but didn't and often doesn't make the bench. I thought he'd get more minutes if Poch really rated him. We'll see soon enough, maybe give him a PL loan next season.
He was already on a decent contract signed 6 months previously, so won’t make any difference to transfer fee. It’s just a pay rise.

I thought I read somewhere that Beijing Sinobo already had the maximum overseas players on their books. Unless they plan to offload someone of course.

They already have - offloaded some bloke a few weeks ago, I think. Their current overseas players are Cedric Bakambu, Jonathan Viera and Renato Augusto. Chinese league allows for four overseas players, so they have room for one more.

They already have - offloaded some bloke a few weeks ago, I think. Their current overseas players are Cedric Bakambu, Jonathan Viera and Renato Augusto. Chinese league allows for four overseas players, so they have room for one more.

Yep. Jonathan Soriano went to Al-Hilal in Saudi Arabia.

So the no end product cliche then!

He beat Davies at will and put in perfectly good crosses. Davies also blocked a cross with his hand which could have been a (harsh) pen. He won a number of fks too as Eriksen and others were forced to cut him down. Maybe you didn't see any of that?

I see Wolves manager Nuno resorting is to ‘no end product’ style cliches....

Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo has warned club-record signing Adama Traore that he must improve.

Traore joined Wolves for £18m from Middlesbrough last summer but has scored just once and provided no assists since his move.

The forward has, on average, produced less than one cross and just 0.7 key passes per appearance for Wolves. In 55 top-flight games for Aston Villa, Boro and Wolves he has just two assists and has managed just nine shots on target.

Traore is likely to start in Monday's FA Cup third-round tie against Liverpool and Nuno wants more from the ex-Barcelona youngster.

He said: "Adama must improve. Of course he has good things and given us good moments but he has to be consistent through all the performances. This is something we are really focused on because we truly believe in his qualities.

"I think he is focused, he is working hard and we are helping him to achieve what we want. He needs to improve on a lot of things, like all the players. But I know what he's going to give me, total availability to do his task.

"He brings an element of speed, unpredictability, quality and at the same time he must improve in all the aspects of the game.

"Players who play in the last line of the pitch, the most difficult line to play, have to have these characteristics. Talent, this is what you expect from them."

https://www.skysports.com/football/...irito-santo-says-adama-traore-must-get-better

What is this brick about Traore? If that is the quality of players we are looking for then we are in big trouble.. Stop ruin this thread with discussing players who never gonna be near our level.

Welcome to the GG forum.... PC 127 post Officer Mark Bowen!

upload_2019-1-6_19-28-15.jpeg

Madrid confirm £25m for Diaz from Emirates Marketing Project.

Can’t say I’ve ever seen him play. Wonder if Madrid have. Or City come to think of it.

Anyway, he has legs (two) and is on Football Manager, so £25m is the going rate.
This is it helping us as Levy is probably thinking when they make enquiries about Janssen and GNK!

Madrid confirm £25m for Diaz from Emirates Marketing Project.

Can’t say I’ve ever seen him play. Wonder if Madrid have. Or City come to think of it.

Anyway, he has legs (two) and is on Football Manager, so £25m is the going rate.
He's city's best talent. Much better than Sancho.

He's city's best talent. Much better than Sancho.
You’d think they’d have registered him in their squad then.
For a squad with KDB, Silva, Aguero etc, that’s a pretty glaring omission to leave out someone better than all of them.

Back