• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Thread

So, Ivan Toney has returned to football after his ban for placing hundreds of online bets relating to football.

What does he say in his returning statement?

"It feels like we lost wi-fi connection but we're back connected again and reloaded," Toney told Sky Sports.

Who the hell is his agent and let's him make statements like that?????
Brentford backed him to the hilt after what he did and then he makes comments in his 1st interview like he did
What a taco

Tanganga official loan to Millwall

In so far -> Werner & Dragusin
Out -> Lloris, Dier, Spence (loan), Reguilon (loan), Devine (loan), Tanganga (loan), Philips (loan), Josh Keeley (loan), Matthew Craig (loan)

Edited to add extras

Last edited:
I dont understand the Dier deal. Did he leave on a permanent transfer? I have read that it’s a loan but what doesn’t make sense is that there’s apparently an option to buy in the summer BUT his contract with us, if he’s only on loan, runs out in the summer so the whole thing makes as much sense as why Bayern would ever want Dier in the first place.

I dont understand the Dier deal. Did he leave on a permanent transfer? I have read that it’s a loan but what doesn’t make sense is that there’s apparently an option to buy in the summer BUT his contract with us, if he’s only on loan, runs out in the summer so the whole thing makes as much sense as why Bayern would ever want Dier in the first place.
It’s a loan so they have the option not to extend or buy him if it doesn’t work out, also saves them a few quid for FFP and gives Kane a mate so he doesn’t get homesick (allegedly)

It’s a loan so they have the option not to extend or buy him if it doesn’t work out, also saves them a few quid for FFP and gives Kane a mate so he doesn’t get homesick (allegedly)
Oh Yea of course ! I’m sure that’s exactly what global superpower Bayern Munich were thinking with their Jan transfer policy….

But who are they buying him from exactly if his contract expires next summer?

But who are they buying him from exactly if his contract expires next summer?
It’s possible something fancy was done, like Spurs and Dier agreeing on a 6 month extension for this deal to work. One of a number of potential ways to do it I think.

Byern have an option to sign dier in the summer. Not buy him from us. They can just chose not to sign him and he'll be a free agent.

But every club has the option in that case? Seems strange for Spurs to make note of the option rather than just something like ‘this ends his time at the club’

We have reached agreement with Bayern Munich for the loan of Eric Dier for the remainder of the season, with an option to make the move permanent.

Back