• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Thread

Apparently he fell out with the coach and hasn't been great this season, Not sure if true but maybe Lyon are just taking that gamble that he's the real deal

I don't think he's very good. Never impressed me when he played here in norway. Never stood out, unlike some other players that have moved to bigger leagues. Orban had a purple patch last year, but has now reverted to the level he was in Norway. Only 3 goals from 17 games now. He's not bad, but not a future star imo, like a lot in here we're hyped up to believe.
Maybe
We will see
It’s really common for young players to have that second season dip
I think it’s a good move for him to show if he can do it

he's really screwed things up the last 6 months.

Apart from his bank balance. That must be bulging.

Apparently Benzema wants to return to Europe having had enough of the Saudi league.......................

Apparently Benzema wants to return to Europe having had enough of the Saudi league.......................

Are footballers more like us than we think? We all like our holiday in the sun staying in s nice hotel, but after a while we want to see our mates down the pub and go for a curry or kebab in our favourite place.

Read somewhere Gift Orban could be available for £15m. Worth a punt at that price???

Not really. We have a few young strikers with potential now. With son, richarlison and even werner that can play there. If we are going to add to the front 3 i'd like ready made class. Not a punt.

Back