• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Thread

Why mention the buy option if it’s that obvious? Every single club in the world has an option in that case.
"Make it permanent" isn't the same as buying.
And yes every club in the world does. It's Diers choice who he signs a contract with.

From a technical point of view, Dier can only sign a pre contract agreement (not legally binding) until his contract expires. So the "make it permanent" is probably around that - an agreed fee (zero probably) for the transfer of his registration at the opening of the transfer window, which is before 1 July.

Why mention the buy option if it’s that obvious? Every single club in the world has an option in that case.

Effectively gives them guaranteed first refusal should the initial 6 months go well isn't it? Alternative to that guarantee would be a pre contract for when he is free but this gives them a suck it and see and cover for if it goes well

"Make it permanent" isn't the same as buying.
And yes every club in the world does. It's Diers choice who he signs a contract with.

From a technical point of view, Dier can only sign a pre contract agreement (not legally binding) until his contract expires. So the "make it permanent" is probably around that - an agreed fee (zero probably) for the transfer of his registration at the opening of the transfer window, which is before 1 July.

Dier can sign a precontract with foreign clubs.

I watch them play and think .. bullet dodged ..
Yeah he's a bit over tactical at times. I watched a bit of his Mainz and a lot of his Dortmund. He seemed a very promising coach with a progressive proactive gengen pressing style, but I do wonder if that was just because he was inheriting foundations that had been laid by Klopp before him at both clubs.

His PSG looked pretty awful and incoherent and many forget that the season that Poch took over and didn't win league was actually the season that Tuchel got sacked in with PSG in 2md place at the time. Theres just something a bit insipid about the football his team's play over time. I can't say that Dortmund, PSG or Chelsea looked better over time all three's football worsened the longer he was there.

TOTTENHAM IN TALKS OVER DEAL FOR ANOTHER SERIE A DEFENDER

Tottenham have ‘made contact’ over a second centre-half signing from Serie A after opening talks with Bologna over a deal for Italy Under-21 international Riccardo Calafiori. (various)

Plays LB/CB and has a "proactive" tackling style similar to romero

Back