• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

As Finney keeps saying - we get £50m higher turnover next year, half of that can go to wages which is £50k per week for our main 10 players. Bingo, easy. Next.

Well Jamie Redknapp has confirmed Walker is off to city in his column today (cofnriend maybe the wrong word)

If we only lose him I'll take that as he is brilliant but we have a very good cover player and a youth player who is an oustahnding prospect
oh then his dad hasn't explained how Daniel Levy works....

He's been out on loan at Alaves (I think?), and has supposedly impressed. Don't think he's ever played for AM though. His brother does (Lucas Hernandez).

Well Jamie Redknapp has confirmed Walker is off to city in his column today (cofnriend maybe the wrong word)

If we only lose him I'll take that as he is brilliant but we have a very good cover player and a youth player who is an oustahnding prospect

Eh. Walker might be off, but it's hard to see him going to City for anything less than a ridiculous offer (talking 55m+). We will not strengthen our rivals unless we can bleed them so much that the transaction turns out better for us than it does for them.

Eh. Walker might be off, but it's hard to see him going to City for anything less than a ridiculous offer (talking 55m+). We will not strengthen our rivals unless we can bleed them so much that the transaction turns out better for us than it does for them.

Regardless of who they are perhaps... All other chairmen get ready for the Vaseline if you think you just roll into levys office

Trippier isn't in the top half dozen right backs in the league (and is 26) so if we are serious about being a CL regular we'd need to upgrade him asap

Re KWP, many many outstanding youth prospects have come up short and he hasn't even started a senior game yet

Trippier isn't in the top half dozen right backs in the league (and is 26) so if we are serious about being a CL regular we'd need to upgrade him asap

Re KWP, many many outstanding youth prospects have come up short and he hasn't even started a senior game yet

Trippier is better than a lot of right backs but hasn't been guevn a huge amount of game time to prove that IMO

He is no worse than Moses for example as Moses is poor defensively and couls only dream of crossing like trippier. And Moses will soon win the league

But Walker for me is the best in the league by some way actually

Not sure about the links to Adam Smith. He's a decent footballer, but from what I've seen he's not a great defender.

hard to imagine deals being done exactly now, by players or club or agents. won't it make better sense to wait a few games more.

Levy and Poch are both on significant amounts individually, and then, as you pointed out, there's the rest of the staff - only a fraction of the budget compared to the amount allocated to the players, but still significant.
That effing Levy bleeding us dry........what the f.uck does he do to earn his wages anyway?

I thought you were the man to ask?

Back