• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

Barkley's got no brain. He'd struggle with better players, while standing out in a poorer team

Remember how Defoe used to get left behind whenever we got better, because he visibly wasn't on the same wavelength as the more intelligent players. Barkley is exactly the same

Disagree

When your playing with people like McCarthy in midfield and Barry your not exactly getting fed decenr passes and when your passing to players like Kone again it's not easy to shine or show intelligence

With a decent striker there his assist stats have gone up and he has the best of any English player

I'm watching SCBC tonight - specifically Cedric at right back, Bertrand at left back and Redmond at left midfield.

They are all so average. OK but limited. Very meh. Redmond has consistently run into trouble when a simple pass was on, and not tracked back well. He did have one good shot. The Goons had zero shots on target first half, so they will presumably score one late header and proclaim themselves invincible once more.

Barkley's got no brain. He'd struggle with better players, while standing out in a poorer team

Remember how Defoe used to get left behind whenever we got better, because he visibly wasn't on the same wavelength as the more intelligent players. Barkley is exactly the same
I can imagine Alli and Lamela nutmegging him all day long at the training field.

I'm watching SCBC tonight - specifically Cedric at right back, Bertrand at left back and Redmond at left midfield.

They are all so average. OK but limited. Very meh. Redmond has consistently run into trouble when a simple pass was on, and not tracked back well. He did have one good shot. The Goons had zero shots on target first half, so they will presumably score one late header and proclaim themselves invincible once more.

Redmond is a very good player but he is playing for a side playing for nothing now

http://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-news/rumour-mill-spurs-summer-signing/

According to an early morning article from Football.London Tottenham Hotspur are on the brink of securing their first singing of the Summer transfer window. In the report, it is claimed that Galatasaray’s demands for £12.6 million have been met by Spurs, in a bid to sign 22 year old Portuguese winger/forward Bruma.

In the Turkish Super Lig, Bruma has shown excellent form this season, scoring 10 goals and creating 8 more in 33 appearances. This has seen him draw interest from both Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United. However, according to the Turkish publication Fotomac, Spurs currently lead the race, having already sent representatives of the club to Turkey to wrap up this deal before United can intervene.

A month ago, Spurs had been linked with a similar player in Wilfried Zaha, who’s form had aided greatly in Crystal Palace’s dramatic relegation fight which saw them see off Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal in the space of a month. However, Tottenham’s interest in the 24 year old has seemingly cooled given that a realistically cheaper option has appeared in Bruma.

Has anyone seen this guy over a period of time? Judging from the videos, he looks like another type of N'Jie/N'Koudou type player. Is he gonna be this year's N'Koudou?

Lovely video of Bruma...........good speed, able to trick his way past a player or two, assists, goals, seems like a team player

12 mill?? worth a punt. Get him in

Has anyone seen this guy over a period of time? Judging from the videos, he looks like another type of N'Jie/N'Koudou type player. Is he gonna be this year's N'Koudou?

He's 22, cheap, looks a bit stronger than GKN and can find the back of the net. I'd prefer a punt here vs. Zaha (not convinced) who is older and has never scored 10 goals in a season (even in championship).

Poch is obviously looking for a "type" that N'Jie, GKN, Zaha, this guy all seem to fit, to me, young, cheap-ish, either fit in or move on is the right approach here.

My only concern is I would prefer if he was more a right sided player than left (we have Son as option there)

He's 22, cheap, looks a bit stronger than GKN and can find the back of the net. I'd prefer a punt here vs. Zaha (not convinced) who is older and has never scored 10 goals in a season (even in championship).

Poch is obviously looking for a "type" that N'Jie, GKN, Zaha, this guy all seem to fit, to me, young, cheap-ish, either fit in or move on is the right approach here.

My only concern is I would prefer if he was more a right sided player than left (we have Son as option there)

agree with all that. Im definitely not convinced by Zaha enough for us to spend the big bucks that Palace would want to buy him.

about the right hand side. There is Lamela to come back, plus it might be the season where Poch pushes Edwards into the first team squad. Big pre season ahead for these two.

Looks really good in that video. Strong, powerful and able to carry the ball over a considerable distance. £12m seems good value

I don't watch foreign football as I think most lack excitement, therefore I (like most people and journalists) know virtually nothing about the players. I've not seen anyone in the Greed League this season who we could sign or I would like to see as a starter for us. Hopefully our scouting team have some options and will surprise us. Next season will be a big one for us and our signings must be players who can get straight into the 1st team if we are to continue our progress, our priority is to have players pushing Erikson, Kane, Vertonghen and Dembele. I'm not saying we can get them all but they must be quality and perhaps a youngster.

Back