• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

Ricardo Peireira is the RB we should be looking at.

Plays for Nice (on loan from Porto)
I was very impressed by Monaco's right back (although I assume he would be far too expensive). I also thought that Leverkusen's right back was excellent and could probably be secured for a third to a half of what Walker would go for if he departs.

I was very impressed by Monaco's right back (although I assume he would be far too expensive). I also thought that Leverkusen's right back was excellent and could probably be secured for a third to a half of what Walker would go for if he departs.

Henrichs?? if so he is very highly rated and Leverkusen are susceptible to bids for their better players right now after a really poor domestic campaign and no european football next season. i reckon 15 mill and he is sold.

Id take Brandt too:)

Ricardo Peireira is the RB we should be looking at.

Plays for Nice (on loan from Porto)

Agreed

If we can get
40mil for Walker
15mil for Wimmer
0mil for Sissoko (As suspect it just goes back to Saudi Sportswashing Machine)
10mil for Nkoudou (If Poch doesnt like him)

= 65mil

Peireira = 20m
Zaha = 35m
Josh King = 15m
New CB = 15m
Barkley = 35m
Random Scout Buy = 5m
Edwards = 0m
Walker-Peters 0m

= 120m

Would be great, however i guess that is probably beyond the budget Poch has and therefore will be Barkley or Zaha, however this should plug most of the holes.
However i think ideally we should look at a 60mil spend now, then plan going forward we sell to buy, and that may mean losing an Alli in 3yrs so we can reinvest in replacements for Toby and Jan and Dembele (Being the older players)

Kundai Benyu could be the random scout buy. He's been known to us for years and is out of contract at Ipswich this summer. There will still be a fee, but I doubt it will be huge.

Henrichs?? if so he is very highly rated and Leverkusen are susceptible to bids for their better players right now after a really poor domestic campaign and no european football next season. i reckon 15 mill and he is sold.

Id take Brandt too:)

Brandt to me could be anything and has all the ability we look for

Really like the look of him

Smith the ex Spurs player at Bournemouth?

Always looked a good prospect when with us
Don't worry, I mentioned Adam Smith on Friday in the Walker thread, in a post about KWP, Pele, Adam Smith, Phil Ifil, Luke Young and then lo and behold an article appeared in the mirror yesterday.

"Journalists" just trawl sites like this and make up stores left, right and centre.

Agreed

If we can get
40mil for Walker
15mil for Wimmer
0mil for Sissoko (As suspect it just goes back to Saudi Sportswashing Machine)
10mil for Nkoudou (If Poch doesnt like him)

= 65mil

Peireira = 20m
Zaha = 35m
Josh King = 15m
New CB = 15m
Barkley = 35m
Random Scout Buy = 5m
Edwards = 0m
Walker-Peters 0m

= 120m

Would be great, however i guess that is probably beyond the budget Poch has and therefore will be Barkley or Zaha, however this should plug most of the holes.
However i think ideally we should look at a 60mil spend now, then plan going forward we sell to buy, and that may mean losing an Alli in 3yrs so we can reinvest in replacements for Toby and Jan and Dembele (Being the older players)

I highly doubt Barkley will go for 35m - he'll be in the last year of his contract come the summer, and if Everton get Davy Klaassen (as is being suggested by some outlets in the Netherlands), then they will have already secured his replacement, driving his price down further (since other clubs will make the link between Klaassen and Barkley). And if Barkley reaches the last six months of his deal in January 2018, there will be nothing barring him from seeing out his deal and leaving on a free (with the concurrent higher wages that come with joining another club on a Bosman), while Everton will get nothing because of him being older than the age necessary to claim compensation.

Given those factors, I'd wager 20-25m at most. The question is whether he's worth that, and I'm not sure he is.

I highly doubt Barkley will go for 35m - he'll be in the last year of his contract come the summer, and if Everton get Davy Klaassen (as is being suggested by some outlets in the Netherlands), then they will have already secured his replacement, driving his price down further (since other clubs will make the link between Klaassen and Barkley). And if Barkley reaches the last six months of his deal in January 2018, there will be nothing barring him from seeing out his deal and leaving on a free (with the concurrent higher wages that come with joining another club on a Bosman), while Everton will get nothing because of him being older than the age necessary to claim compensation.

Given those factors, I'd wager 20-25m at most. The question is whether he's worth that, and I'm not sure he is.

Id agree however i have a feeling that a few clubs will approach him and push the figure up.. At 20m i would take a punt, however any more and i dont think he would represent value, mainly as i think there are so many floors in his game he needs completely re-moulding. No brainer to take Zaha over him

Barkley is a player who would excel IMO with better players with him. He also hasn't actually worked with a decent coach in his time as an adult player form what I've seen

He could still be a top top player but they jet is what game time he gets to develop.

I've always thought he would be a Spurs player but that was before we changed under Poch. I'd welcome the signing as I do all players joining us but not 100% sure when he fits at the moment

One thing I don't want is whole sale squad changes. 3/4 in and the same out works for me as it maintains stability but also adds variety and freshens things up

Barkley is a player who would excel IMO with better players with him. He also hasn't actually worked with a decent coach in his time as an adult player form what I've seen

He could still be a top top player but they jet is what game time he gets to develop.

I've always thought he would be a Spurs player but that was before we changed under Poch. I'd welcome the signing as I do all players joining us but not 100% sure when he fits at the moment

One thing I don't want is whole sale squad changes. 3/4 in and the same out works for me as it maintains stability but also adds variety and freshens things up

Barkley's got no brain. He'd struggle with better players, while standing out in a poorer team

Remember how Defoe used to get left behind whenever we got better, because he visibly wasn't on the same wavelength as the more intelligent players. Barkley is exactly the same

Back