• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

sportingintelligence ‏@sportingintel 2m2 minutes ago
Close to zero action in PL deals in last 4 hours but Veljkovic sale takes Spurs to exactly £0 net spend for 2015-16

CaJJUwDWwAAjwii.jpg

Can't see how we spent 12m in the summer
Pretty sure it was another profitable one
I think we purchased the following:
Son - £20M
N'Jie - £15M
Toby - £14M
Trippier - £3.5M

And sold this little lot:
Paulinho - £10M
Soldado - £10M
Capoue - £7M
Lennon - £5M
Chiriches - £4M
Kaboul - £2M

Have I forgotten one or two highish profile sales?

Cannot believe we're about to finish a second transfer window with only one out and out CF in the squad.....we pretty much all believe in Poch but the risk seems crazy to me

Cannot believe we're about to finish a second transfer window with only one out and out CF in the squad.....we pretty much all believe in Poch but the risk seems crazy to me

Its not exciting or what we are used to ... but id take calm and measure over last minute stop gap signings.

This current set up I trust, and if the players that we cant get in Jan is the story so be it. We are punching above our weight and I would love us to sign messi but its not going to happen. Realistically we have flooded our bench with good players and I couldn't pick any player at the moment that we are desperate to replace.

A striker perhaps but which team are going to let the kind of player that we need leave in Jan?

Back