• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

It's very possible the new LB gives us something Rose/Davies don't, so he is working out who is best to keep for long term plans

And Rose would go to Utd. There is no concern joining Utd at the mo unless you are a top too player.
Rose is good, but he's no Evra

If we can get £25m for Rose and assuming the rumors we've looked at young left backs are true, then it would be good business. Bring in a young talent without compromising first team quality. The only issue would be lack of depth in the position. It's just a theory, but not out of the realm of possibility.

Sorry, but what rumours are you referring to here??

Bar Ziege for a brief spell, he's the best LB we've had since Knowles.
I would say that Chris Hughton is perhaps the best that I have seen in my time watching Spurs.

I agree with you that Rose is very good however. I like his energy and his combativeness. He is also good in one v one situations I think.

Sorry, but what rumours are you referring to here??
Not sure what is being referred to by the poster in question, however we have a lot of interest in Rico Henry at Walsall. We have watched him many times and have asked Walsall to keep us informed about his situation. I think we are comfortable to leave him there at the moment but if somebody else comes in with an offer for him then I expect us to also make a bid.

Rico Henry, Dembele at Fulham and James Maddison at Coventry are three young players that the club has been following for upwards of a year.

Not sure what is being referred to by the poster in question, however we have a lot of interest in Rico Henry at Walsall. We have watched him many times and have asked Walsall to keep us informed about his situation. I think we are comfortable to leave him there at the moment but if somebody else comes in with an offer for him then I expect us to also make a bid.

Rico Henry, Dembele at Fulham and James Maddison at Coventry are three young players that the club has been following for upwards of a year.

Thanks for the info, but how do you know this info...are you ITK?;)

Thanks for the info, but how do you know this info...are you ITK?;)

JS80230463.jpg

David Pleat and Rob MacKenzie taking in Coventry - Walsall.

Paul Mitchell went with Pleat to see Coventry - Burton.

If we don't get Dembele now (which I am lead to believe is the sticking point for Fulham) then I would have no problem taking Lambert on loan for the rest of the season and getting Dembele in the summer.

Skybet needs some more chumpspeople to put bets on certain deals happening, so i expect there are some deals that have either:

- already been done that they will play tennis with and say they are off then on the off again then on
- not going to happen at all that they will play tennis with and say they are on, then off, then on, then off 'at the last minute'

Le me see, which deals will be on the tennis court today: i go for Pritchard/Berahino (my prediction is that both players will be staying at their clubs), Dembele Mk2 from Fulham joining us fully (but lots of off and on stuff about a loan-back etc but he WILL join us fully by the end of the day - has probably joined already lol), Texiera for Shaktar with Liverpool on the court (he'll be staying put) and Remy going to Leicester (but other teams supoosedly on the court to attempt 'hijacks').

Get ya popcorn ready:D

Skybet needs some more chumpspeople to put bets on certain deals happening, so i expect there are some deals that have either:

- already been done that they will play tennis with and say they are off then on the off again then on
- not going to happen at all that they will play tennis with and say they are on, then off, then on, then off 'at the last minute'

Le me see, which deals will be on the tennis court today: i go for Pritchard/Berahino (my prediction is that both players will be staying at their clubs), Dembele Mk2 from Fulham joining us fully (but lots of off and on stuff about a loan-back etc but he WILL join us fully by the end of the day - has probably joined already lol), Texiera for Shaktar with Liverpool on the court (he'll be staying put) and Remy going to Leicester (but other teams supoosedly on the court to attempt 'hijacks').

Get ya popcorn ready:D

Occasionally they'll change the odds on SkyBet and use that over on SkySports as an indication of something happening.

Lambert on loan; lol. How slow/immobile do we want to be up front if Kane is injured?
He is two years older than when he had his last very good season under Poch, i think some of you are forgetting that...he'd have much mobility than Ade (albeit much much less of a clam, but still..)

Back