• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

if they spent that on Shaw how much would they offer for a far superior player...

Tbf, Shaw is a good player. His injury is probably the one that's hurt LVG most. Defensively and one-one-one i think Rose is better and more tenacious. But going forward his crossing and positioning going forward is far superior.
I am happy with Rose and wouldn't swap him for Shaw, but Rose is not a 'far superior player' atm..

Lambert on loan; lol. How slow/immobile do we want to be up front if Kane is injured?
He is two years older than when he had his last very good season under Poch, i think some of you are forgetting that...he'd have much mobility than Ade (albeit much much less of a clam, but still..)

I agree his mobility would be a problem.

Tbf, Shaw is a good player. His injury is probably the one that's hurt LVG most. Defensively and one-one-one i think Rose is better and more tenacious. But going forward his crossing and positioning going forward is far superior.
I am happy with Rose and wouldn't swap him for Shaw, but Rose is not a 'far superior player' atm..
But superior nonetheless!

Would be sensible idea for 5 months........then sort Dembele and or Berahino in the summer.

o_O

Are people serious about this?

Rickie Lambert?

Not only is it against our eternally circumspect manager's clearly stated transfer approach (being the ultimate stopgap), but he's also just objectively woeful. Can't play ahead of Salomon Rondon and Victor Anichebe, for Christ's sake, and he's 34 going on 35 to boot.

Lambert, forsooth.

o_O

Are people serious about this?

Rickie Lambert?

Not only is it against our eternally circumspect manager's clearly stated transfer approach (being the ultimate stopgap), but he's also just objectively woeful. Can't play ahead of Salomon Rondon and Victor Anichebe, for Christ's sake, and he's 34 going on 35 to boot.

Lambert, forsooth.

But you are talking about Pulis here. Sadley I'm thinking about the Soton' Lambert forgetting that was 2/3 seasons ago. So forget Rickie......:oops:

But you are talking about Pulis here. But I'm thinking about the Soton' Lambert forgetting that was 2/3 seasons ago. So forget Rickie......:oops:

Full disclosure: I wanted Lambert in too the summer before last, when Poch first came in. Didn't happen then, unfortunately. :(

But no way in a million years should we be pursuing this deal again now.

So to sum up thus far, with seven hours or so to go:

we have sold Townsend and let Fazio and Prichard go out on loan ....and we have signed fudging no one.

Need to address this in the time remaining imo.

So to sum up thus far, with seven hours or so to go:

we have sold Townsend and let Fazio and Prichard go out on loan ....and we have signed fudging no one.

Need to address this in the time remaining imo.
made 12m profit though, plus prob a million each for fazio and prichard

Daniel Levy right now:
Floyd-Mayweather-dinero-cama.jpg

Not sure what is being referred to by the poster in question, however we have a lot of interest in Rico Henry at Walsall. We have watched him many times and have asked Walsall to keep us informed about his situation. I think we are comfortable to leave him there at the moment but if somebody else comes in with an offer for him then I expect us to also make a bid.

Rico Henry, Dembele at Fulham and James Maddison at Coventry are three young players that the club has been following for upwards of a year.
I've heard very good things about Maddison. Haven't seen him myself though.

So it's official: Pritchard to WBA. There really wasn't another PL team we could loan him to?!
This HAS to be part of a deal meaning Berahino goes the other way. Otherwise it makes absolutely no sense at all! There would surely be other teams willing to take Pritchard on loan!

This HAS to be part of a deal meaning Berahino goes the other way. Otherwise it makes absolutely no sense at all! There would surely be other teams willing to take Pritchard on loan!

Yes, Championship ones. If you read the quotes from Pritchard, he chose to go to WBA himself.

Back