• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Really need to make use of the free transfer market.

Also try and make clever use of the loan system. Think we might go back in for Kessie on loan. Need a Naybet type signing to help Woods settle in defence, liked him when he was at Middlesbrough, glad we are back in for him.

To add to all our problems this summer, I wonder whether we'll be more risk averse with our transfers.

Our largest two signings in recent years, Richarlison and Ndombele, have been far from a huge success so I could see us not wanting to get into that bracket, even if we have the cash

Quite excited by that...

Wouldnt hold your breath! Take Ndombele - he'd only agree to cancel his contract if (i) he was getting a big fat pay off and (ii) he knew what he could get from another club once a free agent. He'd want that pay off plus new wages to be at least as much as his Spurs contract

I think we can get fees for a few (GLC, Winks, Rodon etc) without giving them away

Wouldnt hold your breath! Take Ndombele - he'd only agree to cancel his contract if (i) he was getting a big fat pay off and (ii) he knew what he could get from another club once a free agent. He'd want that pay off plus new wages to be at least as much as his Spurs contract

I think we can get fees for a few (GLC, Winks, Rodon etc) without giving them away

For sure, but the time to do a proper rebuild is now, if it means paying off some of these players just to move them on then that's good. But yes the Ndombele situation is probably going o be separate. How long left on his contract? 2 years?

For sure, but the time to do a proper rebuild is now, if it means paying off some of these players just to move them on then that's good. But yes the Ndombele situation is probably going o be separate. How long left on his contract? 2 years?

Yep. The rebuild though is going to be crammed into July and August. Its an almighty amount of work to do even once the new manager has worked out which players he might be able to us

Quite excited by that...
Gonna be interesting who that actually ends up being
Guy behind me yesterday moshed we wouldn’t do it and I had to explain to him that it would cost us a huge part of our budget… a crazy amount… players will want paying off
Is it the right to do…

Last edited:
and then he says Dier will get a new deal !!

I don’t mind if he stays and is a rotation option for cups and injuries, I’d rather he go too but unless we sign a CB who can organise the back 4 then he’s the only one who does it in our squad (that I can think of anyway), not to the level we need it seems but it’s still a role that’s needed, maybe, probably.

Unless we do sign a really experienced CB who has loads of prem experience too, not sure we will though.

Before we’ve even got a DoF, let alone a new manager?

Before we have officially announced a DoF and our new manager

As much as you hate them I very much doubt that our clubs owners and senior people have actually been as unaware of our needs as you always like to fabricate.

Im sure any manager/DoF in discussions would mention whether or not they would want to run the rule over certain players in preseason. Club has to move forward and there's enough players on the fringe of the squad or out on loan that we all know have no future here, encouraging if we're happy to cut loose/sell at a loss.

Back