• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Barca are being linked with everyone under the sun. If you believe what has been reported they will be signing Kimmich, Bernardo Silva, Messi, Aubameyang, Laporte, Neymar aswell as Oshimen and the Napoli Asian CB.
And they are forecast to still be £160m out numbers wise and can’t register some players

Are you taking the tinkle? I didn’t know his name, same as if I didn’t know Bernardo Silva’s name i would refer to him as the Portuguese winger at City.
I am taking the tinkle, BUT.... that would be like saying Bernarndo Silva is that City EUROPEAN winger. Or if it's about Cristian Romero, it would be "That Tottenham South American clam"

I am taking the tinkle, BUT.... that would be like saying Bernarndo Silva is that City EUROPEAN winger. Or if it's about Cristian Romero, it would be "That Tottenham South American clam"
Well i wasn’t sure what country he was actually from, so to save anyone getting offended, i thought i would say Asian.

It's not quite. It's clearly been used as an adjective because he was too lazy to Google :)D). It makes sense to use a helpful identifier. Asian's are a minority in European football, so it's helpful.

Also....who is the Asian Napoli CB?!;)

It's not quite. It's clearly been used as an adjective because he was too lazy to Google :)D). It makes sense to use a helpful identifier. Asian's are a minority in European football, so it's helpful.

Kvaratskhelia? But I thought he was a forward. And the Caucasuses is a bit Europey-Asia too.

Kim Min-Jae.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Well i wasn’t sure what country he was actually from, so to save anyone getting offended, i thought i would say Asian.
I am just messing around and am not trying to virtue signal or anything. I'm being facetious since I'm half-Korean, and we have a Korean player so thought it was appropriate to make that comment.

I am just messing around and am not trying to virtue signal or anything. I'm being facetious since I'm half-Korean, and we have a Korean player so thought it was appropriate to make that comment.

Is Kim not Asian? I'm confused ...

If City do get Gvardiol then Laporte will have it made absolutely clear there's no gametime for him.
As an experienced partner for Romero, I'm not sure we could do much better. Not new to the League, decent on the ball....

Sounds good. I'm still hoping that Paratici has left us an Ndicka leaving present, just because I think we need to pivot hard on youth. But Laporte would be a very good option

Is Kim not Asian? I'm confused ...
I thought our fans would be more attuned to Korean culture because of Sonny, that's really it. It's alright, The Office of Cultural Indoctrination Enlightenment will sort it out. Oh wait, wrong Korea.

Back