• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Before we have officially announced a DoF and our new manager

As much as you hate them I very much doubt that our clubs owners and senior people have actually been as unaware of our needs as you always like to fabricate.
I don’t fabricate anything. I also don’t hate the owners, I just think that we could get a far better CEO than Levy, especially considering the relatively high level of pay that he is paid in comparison to others in the PL and indeed even FTSE 100 companies.

As for our needs, when it comes to the football side of this club, it should be the DoF and manager making those decisions, not another people. It’s just that we actually haven’t got either of those at the moment.

this close season is going to be chock a block with rumours and bollox especially with no major tournaments this year, wake me up in august once theyve passed their medicals

It already started ( in several threads including this one), sadly so many really do believe everything they read and react in a hysterical way.

He only signed in January
He was an odd one in that Midjtyland signed him and loaned him straight away IIRC

I watch a bit of Portuguese football, he just plays like he has something about him. Intelligent, comfortable with both feet, I like him.

Obviously very young but gettable. Him and ab experienced defender like de Vrij to play with Romero next season would be better then we currently have.

With no European football we could loan out our most promising home grown ones like sawyers and dorrington for league experience and actually start behaving like a club with a plan again.

We should be making a statement right now, go and get Maddison, Tielemans and Ward Prowse from the teams getting relegated. That will transform our midfield.

Bissouma Tielemans Bentancur

Kulu Maddison Son

Kane​

Then Spence / Royale Udogie / Reggie

bring in 2 new CB’s and the keeper from Brentford who will be free in the summer.

get rid of

Dier
Sanchez
Lloris
Lucas
Ndombele
Lo Celso
Rodon
Tanganga
Danjuma
Perisic

Keep
Skipp
Hojberg
Romero
Lenglet
Richie
Porro

as squad players / cover.

Problem solved.

We should be making a statement right now, go and get Maddison, Tielemans and Ward Prowse from the teams getting relegated. That will transform our midfield.

Kulu Maddison Son

Kane​

bring in 2 new CB’s and the keeper from Brentford who will be free in the summer.
You're suggesting a 3-3-3-1 formation?

The Brentford keeper isn't on a free, still has 1 year on his contract and reckon it will cost around 30m for him. Other clubs will be sniffing around him too.

Kulu Maddison Son

Kane​

get rid of

Dier
Sanchez
Lloris
Lucas
Ndombele
Lo Celso
Rodon
Tanganga
Danjuma
Perisic

Keep
Skipp
Hojberg
Romero
Lenglet
Richie
Porro

Problem solved.

Maddison yes please no thanks on the other two

Kulu Maddison Son

Kane​

get rid of

Dier
Sanchez
Lloris
Lucas
Ndombele
Lo Celso
Rodon
Tanganga
Danjuma
Perisic

Keep
Skipp
Hojberg
Romero
Lenglet
Richie
Porro

Problem solved.

Transform our midfield from a top 4/6 one to a midtable/relegation battling one?!

We definitely need an ACM (I'd much rather Scott or Kudus to Maddison and his baggage). But Tielemens and Ward-Prowse are downgrades compared to our existing CM options (I think we're actually strong in that position).

We should be making a statement right now, go and get Maddison, Tielemans and Ward Prowse from the teams getting relegated.

I think we'd be hard pushed to get any of those simply because we're in a state of flux/transition and even when the manager is known, we'll still look unsettled relative to the other teams near the top. All 3 are coming into their prime or in their prime already so they're not going to take a chance

We need to be look at the next Maddison/Tielemans/JWP not the current ones

Transform our midfield from a top 4/6 one to a midtable/relegation battling one?!

We definitely need an ACM (I'd much rather Scott or Kudus to Maddison and his baggage). But Tielemens and Ward-Prowse are downgrades compared to our existing CM options (I think we're actually strong in that position).
Having a laugh? Tielemans is better than both Hojberg and Skipp at this time and Maddison is one of the best players in his position in the league. If you do not think those 2 would be a big upgrade on what we have, you really don’t have a clue.

Barca are being linked with everyone under the sun. If you believe what has been reported they will be signing Kimmich, Bernardo Silva, Messi, Aubameyang, Laporte, Neymar aswell as Oshimen and the Napoli Asian CB.

Back