• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM Vs STOKE - OFFICIAL OMT***

What are you two chatting about? This is a 2-4-4-1 formation. No goalie, Brad up top, Saha and Ade as the only two defenders and of course Bale on the right.

Ade doubtful with his hamstring injury

Lennon improving but out tomorrow

from todays press conference

Ok best not to risk either if both are not 100%. I'd go for:

------------------------------------Friedel-----------------------------------------

Walker------------------Kaboul-------------King--------------------------Gallas

-------------------------------------Sandro----------------------------------------

-----------------------------Modric----------Parker--------------------------------

----VDV--------------------------------------------------------------------Bale---

--------------------------------------Saha-------------------------------------------

Subs: Cudicini, Nelsen, Ekotto, Livermore, kranjcar, Gio, Defoe

Arry will probably go for:

-----------------------------------------Friedel-------------------------------------------------

Walker-----------------------Kaboul------------Gallas---------------------------------ekotto

VDV------------------------parker-------------Modric------------------------------------Bale

-------------------------------Defoe-----------Saha-------------------------------------------

Let's do this!

c0EIp.jpg

The expressions on the VDV, Bale and Adebayor heads are superb.

Arry will probably go for:

-----------------------------------------Friedel-------------------------------------------------

Walker-----------------------Kaboul------------Gallas---------------------------------ekotto

VDV------------------------parker-------------Modric------------------------------------Bale

-------------------------------Defoe-----------Saha-------------------------------------------

I think he'll go for the 352 he switched for the second half at the Britannia.

any chance we could just pick our best available side in their right positions for a change ?

at the end of the day this is a home game against mid table opposition who are poor travellers generally

don't need to be too clever. a proper formation and get a head on the set pieces we should win the game.

the confidence of the players must be shot to pieces, reckon a loss for this one

Depends on Muamba, really. If his current rate of improvement continues (he's already speaking, in both English and French, which is a massive, massive relief), then our players will share in the relief it brings them and play with more freedom, I think.

the confidence of the players must be shot to pieces, reckon a loss for this one

I disagree... if by 'confidence' you're referring to the last 3 league games, then I reckon the emotions of Saturday would have rendered those games irrelevant... never underestimate the POSITIVE galvanising effect a shared trauma can have on a group of people... those players (and us fans) who witnessed the events unfold on Saturday are now forever bound by a shared traumatic experience... I include Bolton's players in that, which is why I expect the league game between the two clubs to end in a draw!

Tomorrow on the other hand, is a different matter... expect Spurs goals, and expect subdued, poignant and respectful celebrations!

COYS!

Whilst I really want Tottenham to win tomorrow, I can't help but feel bad for even thinking about winning a football match, 4 days after being there to witness what happened at WHL... I guess football goes on, and I'd be just as livid if we somehow conspire to blow the hard work of the season so far... to be fair, I could see it galvanising us as much as I could imagining it distracting us... different players react in different ways.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Bolton stay up 'For Fabrice' now... but I bet the teams that DO go down wouldn't want to feel like the bad guys if they 'dared' stay up!
It's gonna be a tricky one on Saturday between Bolton & Blackburn... usually, I'd imagine the atmosphere would be pretty intense... not even taking into account both teams' position in the league... so what happens now?

as for us, i hope to fudge the players can be strong, and use Saturday's shared experience to galvanise not only the players, but the entire club and the fans who were there with them on Saturday... either way, it will be a massive turning point for several clubs' season now!

I disagree... if by 'confidence' you're referring to the last 3 league games, then I reckon the emotions of Saturday would have rendered those games irrelevant... never underestimate the POSITIVE galvanising effect a shared trauma can have on a group of people... those players (and us fans) who witnessed the events unfold on Saturday are now forever bound by a shared traumatic experience... I include Bolton's players in that, which is why I expect the league game between the two clubs to end in a draw!

Tomorrow on the other hand, is a different matter... expect Spurs goals, and expect subdued, poignant and respectful celebrations!

COYS!

I hope so, wishful thinking is always a must with Spurs, but 3 points in the bag, will settle us along nicely.

---------------Freidel---------------
Walker-----Kaboul-----King-----Ekotto
Kranjcar----Modric-----Parker----Bale
-------------------VdV----------------
------------------Saha----------------

Everyone bar Niko is in their strongest position

Back