• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham versus West Ham****

Any adorably cute photos of animals yet ?

Kane has a good record in London derbies. Hope he will continue that goal scoring run in this match. Hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to get all the 3 points here.

Yes. Aurier starts. Dier and Sissoko

I wish we had Son in there to provide us with an extra goal threat, even if he is inconsistent. Too many players in that team who are unlikely to create or convert chances. Hopefully Sissoko can prove me wrong.

Midfield diamond again. Dembele being saved for the Champion's League. No idea why he played against Barnsley.

---------------------------Lloris
--------Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen
Aurier-------------------Dier------------------Davies
---------------Sissoko-----------Eriksen
--------------------------Alli
--------------------------Kane

At least we have decent options on the bench for a change.

Glass half empty: a CB and a technically awful player in CM.

Half full: one of the best developing English midfielders, paired with a powerful ball carrying player who's finding his feet with us.

Both are true, but I trust Poch to be making the optimists vision a reality!

Looking forward to this one. Of course we'll win! If we don't maybe Eriksen needs to play deeper until we get players back.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

This is so the game for Sissoko. It's a good team. Winks is still being eased back in, Poch obviously loves him but a London derby against a team that likes to clatter us and raise their game because it's their cup final is probably not the best game for a young player recovering from a serious injury to make his first start.

Wow if we needed any indication as to the state of dembele's body at this stage of his career, then this team and bench provides just that.

Badly need to get Wanyama back and Winks up to peak fitness if this is how it's gona be now with dembele.

Was a mistake to play him against Barnsley.

Just noticed Dembele is not even on the bench. That is a concern.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/tott...mousa-dembele-fit-vital-to-tottenhams-success

He's fine. He cant play more than once a week though.

This has all been planned in advance no doubt. Poch looked at the fixtures and saw
Everton, Dortmund, Swansea, Barnsley, West Ham, APOEL and prioritised the midweek ones for him. I can see why he thought Dortmund is a harder game than Everton, APOEL(last 16 Europa League) a harder game than West Ham(lost in Europa League qualifiers). He couldn't play against Swansea after Dortmund so the Barnsley game makes sense.

And there is a delicate balance between giving Dembele minutes so he stays in good condition but not over working him. Barnsley is a good run and hopefully he will play well in the CL - he wasn't great in the first half against Dortmund but maybe they targeted him as someone to stop.

Back