• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham versus West Ham****

No blacks no whites no asians no gays no heteros no transgenders ...

Just football fans.

Dressing like a pair of knobs deserves ridicule
That's not exactly unusual clothing on a Pride march. In fact, it's quite restrained in the context.

6-0 to the mighty spurs

I-want-to-believe-X-Files-UFO.jpg

So just like last year when the Spammers sat deep and clogged the middle, much like every team has done at Wembley this season. We are going to get a lot of the same.

for me. I would consider playing with two strikers, and emphasize getting width and a lot of ball into the box. Im sure this line up wont happen but I would go like this:

---------------------Lloris-----------------------

-------------------Sanchez-----------------------
----------Toby----------------jan----------------

-Aurier-----------Dembele-----------------Son

----------Eriksen-------------Alli--------------

-----------------Kane---Llorente---------------

My week has been a strange disjointed one. Saturday feels like a long way away, whereas we kick off in less than 38 hours!

I feel confident about this one. West Ham will think they are It after beating Huddersfield. They will think that their new formation works and then we will show them how ridiculous they are. Easy money on Noble getting carded. They have no defensive strength in midfield..well mostly everywhere...so we shouldn't face the hard defence line that Swansea served up.

Hate this game, these perennial mid-table dross that manage their 2 decent performances a season against us .. so fudging annoying.

Can we smash them for once and get their manager fired ...

Hate this game, these perennial mid-table dross that manage their 2 decent performances a season against us .. so fudging annoying.

Can we smash them for once and get their manager fired ...

This. And if we have had some shooting practice and match their effort, I am confident we will. Please not make its hattrick of losses to these WUMs.

All I want to clarify is that you're not suggesting that being at a Pride march in the shirt of a team should somehow denigrate that team.

Get over yourself.

I couldn't give a toss if they're at Brexit march but by jumping to the conclusion that it's a pride march, it's actually you that is sexually labeling them.

Hope Kane is back at it against him. Could do with a few goals from him for us, and for my fantasy league team.

Back