• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham versus West Ham****

That was just a disparity in effort - we had more quality on the bench than they did on the pitch on both occasions.
Right let's write to the league and claim the points, I'm all for having confidence in the team and having a positive mental attitude but far too many on here have no respect for the teams we play and think we just have to turn up with any mismatch of players and win, history shows us that derby games are difficult no matter what form teams are in. There are no easy games in this league, only games where the opposition fail to play well on occasions.

In much the same way as when we play European minnows, it's not about the team we play (our reserves would be good enough), it's about getting the team motivated for a match that means much more to the opposition
Spurs have lost three of their last four Premier League trips to West Ham (W1 D0 L3) and have failed to score in each of the three defeats.

Does anyone feel Sissoko is holding the Team back..
We would love him to do well ..but at the mo I feel we need our strongest players out there
Regularly ...so we have more chance of winning..
It's Logically obvious.....

Does anyone feel Sissoko is holding the Team back..
We would love him to do well ..but at the mo I feel we need our strongest players out there
Regularly ...so we have more chance of winning..
It's Logically obvious.....

I'd say Dele has been 'holding us back' in the league games almost as much, to be honest. It's very early days.

Right let's write to the league and claim the points, I'm all for having confidence in the team and having a positive mental attitude but far too many on here have no respect for the teams we play and think we just have to turn up with any mismatch of players and win, history shows us that derby games are difficult no matter what form teams are in. There are no easy games in this league, only games where the opposition fail to play well on occasions.

Spurs have lost three of their last four Premier League trips to West Ham (W1 D0 L3) and have failed to score in each of the three defeats.

That's nothing to do with quality and everything to do with effort.

Our second string is plenty good enough to beat them if motivated, meaning we can rest players for the CL. If our players aren't motivated then it doesn't matter who we put out - history shows we will lose because they want it so much.

That's nothing to do with quality and everything to do with effort.

Our second string is plenty good enough to beat them if motivated, meaning we can rest players for the CL. If our players aren't motivated then it doesn't matter who we put out - history shows we will lose because they want it so much.

We need to match them for effort and commitment tomorrow. Only then will our superior quality shine through. Unfortunately, the last two games at their patch we didn't do that. We MUST do that tomorrow. Poch needs to ensure our players are really up for this one.

Please, please, please can we go for a fast start tomorrow.

I'm convinced the only way we are not winning this today is if we don't match the West Ham fight.

They really are brick - I doubt any of the other top 6 won't win there

Over to you Spurs.

I'm convinced the only way we are not winning this today is if we don't match the West Ham fight.

Over to you Spurs.
They won't play against the rest of the top 6 the way they do against us.

I bet half their fans would take 6 points from Spurs and relegation over 0 points and a top 6 finish.

Last edited:
They won't play against the rest of the top 6 the way they do against us.

I bet half their fans would take 6 points from Spurs and relegation over 0 points and a top 6 finish.

They will against Chelsea and United as they hate them as well.

Just an excuse really....

Yeah maybe Nkoudou on the bench over KWP.

Can we still loan players to championship clubs cos once Lamela is fit there will be no game time at all for the likes of Nkoudou and obviously Sissoko.

Because you assume no other Spurs player will get injured right?

I don't have high hopes for this game. Think it will follow the pattern of the recent games vs that lot.

We need to match them for effort and commitment tomorrow.

fudging run around a bit

http://www.themag.co.uk/assets/harry-redknapp-winking-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-united-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-650x400.jpg

After the disappointing draw with Swansea, we badly need a win to boost our confidence. But it won't be easy as we have lost our last 2 away matches at West Ham. Those 2 defeats badly affected our title chance both times. It is time to get revenge for those defeats. We have won our last 4 away matches, setting a record goal difference in the process. In fact, we have won both the away matches without conceding any goals so far this season. Hope we will continue our good away record by winning this match.

Kane will be our key player in this match. We simply have to score as we have failed to score at West Ham the last 2 seasons. Hope Kane will get back his goal scoring boot in this match. Others like Alli, Son and Eriksen can help us greatly if they can get a goal or two as well.

Our midfield have struggled in recent matches. I think we have missed Wanyama. Wish Wanyama can be fit for this match. Dembele seems to be struggling for form after his injury problems. Wish Sissoko can have a good match like against Everton. I think we need to control the midfield to have any chance of winning this match.

Our defence have kept clean sheets in our last 2 league matches against Swansea and Everton. Hope we can keep another clean sheet here. We need to avoid giving away freekick near our goal as they seem to have players who can score from them. We also need to stop those long range shots as we seem to concede to many of those nowadays.

It is going to be another tense match. Hope we will do just enough to get the much needed win.

Over to you Spurs.

Unfortunately for us, they find an extra gear against us which they dont seem to want to use against the other 5

Everybody dance now!

Kane has a good record in London derbies. Hope he will continue that goal scoring run in this match. Hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to get all the 3 points here.

Back