• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham versus West Ham****

They look like West Ham numpties. Are you going to question every random photo in this thread?
People don't usually post photos of West Ham fans on this site. When they do it's because those fans make the club look more ridiculous than it already does.

Hence why I'm questioning the motivation behind posting that photo.

People don't usually post photos of West Ham fans on this site. When they do it's because those fans make the club look more ridiculous than it already does.

Hence why I'm questioning the motivation behind posting that photo.

I like photos of West Hams looking stupid, that's my reason for posting them.

148633656_b49a3ceb36.jpg

We haven't been in the best of form recently, so I'm not expecting much to be honest. Hopefully we're up for revenge and realize this is their cup final, so we need to give them a run for the money. 1-1 draw, I reckon. Throwing in a full kit clown shoe for good measure.

B-X7D5GCcAAmha1.png

No doubt we will go down to an early goal again, and spend the rest of the match trying to snatch an equaliser. Kane will hit bar 6 times and we will have numerous penalty appeals turned down, before Hart spills a wayward cross at the feet of Sissoko in stoppage time who creates his own 'Stalteri moment'

Lloris
Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen
Aurier, Dier, Dembele, Davies
Dele, Eriksen
Kane

Vorm, Foyth, Tripper, Walker-Peters, Winks, Son, Llorente

Agree with that, apart from having three defenders on the bench. If we need to rotate players, do so in Cyprus - Vorm, Trippier, KWP, TA, Sanchez, Foyth, Dier, Winks, Son, Eriksen, Llorente

No doubt we will go down to an early goal again, and spend the rest of the match trying to snatch an equaliser. Kane will hit bar 6 times and we will have numerous penalty appeals turned down, before Hart spills a wayward cross at the feet of Sissoko in stoppage time who creates his own 'Stalteri moment'
Does someone need to go to their happy place?
;)

Lloris
Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen
Aurier, Dier, Dembele, Davies
Dele, Eriksen
Kane

Vorm, Foyth, Tripper, Walker-Peters, Winks, Son, Llorente
I think currently that's our best line up. We need a win in the league after the dropped points v Swansea and Burnley.

However with dembeke playing in mid week I doubt he'll start here, I'd play winks if moussa doesn't start.

So in essence our superior quality meant feck all then
In much the same way as when we play European minnows, it's not about the team we play (our reserves would be good enough), it's about getting the team motivated for a match that means much more to the opposition

Agree with that, apart from having three defenders on the bench. If we need to rotate players, do so in Cyprus - Vorm, Trippier, KWP, TA, Sanchez, Foyth, Dier, Winks, Son, Eriksen, Llorente

Yeah maybe Nkoudou on the bench over KWP.

Can we still loan players to championship clubs cos once Lamela is fit there will be no game time at all for the likes of Nkoudou and obviously Sissoko.

We haven't been in the best of form recently, so I'm not expecting much to be honest. Hopefully we're up for revenge and realize this is their cup final, so we need to give them a run for the money. 1-1 draw, I reckon. Throwing in a full kit clown shoe for good measure.

B-X7D5GCcAAmha1.png

That's a luxurious caravan

Not feeling Spurs this season for some reason - I dont know why. This match for me is just blehhh... maybe it is other stress in life. COYS!!

B-X7D5GCcAAmha1.png

You should've saved posting that until the morning, Marky is running on empty since @LemonadeMoney posted that picture earlier

Back