• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Man U OMT***

We look like we're set up 532 more than 352 if you look at how often the 'wing backs' are taking up a narrow position out of possession.

We tried to defend higher, obviously didn't work.

Our standard 3-4-3 in this game and I'm guessing we'd be more solid, but could be described as a 5-4-1, and that's fine. I know that wasn't really available to us with Kulusevski and Richarlison out.

Would much prefer to see Skipp get some game time

I’m not sure Skipp is the answer, PEH gets into good positions attacking-wise but lacks the ability to make it count most of the time. I’m thinking of someone like Barella.

We are too tentative; we need to actually tackle, not just jockey them. And we need to start passing and playing and showing some confidence.

I’m not sure Skipp is the answer, PEH gets into good positions attacking-wise but lacks the ability to make it count most of the time. I’m thinking of someone like Barella.
I haven't seen Barella on our bench..

We are too tentative; we need to actually tackle, not just jockey them. And we need to start passing and playing and showing some confidence.

Yeah the few spells we looked decent we were getting stuck in to them.

Back