• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Man U OMT***

Pirate55

The Last Man Standing 17/18
Where: OT
When : Wednesday 19th Oct
At : 20.15

Simplest OMT ever. Despite what Conte says, he will play 3-5-2 (please)!.

Team picks itself due to injuries to Kulu and Richi and Royals continued suspension.

..........................Lloris.......................

........Romero..........Dier............Davies....

Doughty.........PEH.....Bissouma....Bentancur.......Peresic

.................Kane ..........Son.................

We are due a win at OT. 3-1.

Cue custard, badgers, Tom Jones etc Let's do it for us supporters who have had enough of taking stick from United's plastic fans.

COYS

Where: OT
When : Wednesday 19th Oct
At : 20.15

Simplest OMT ever. Despite what Conte says, he will play 3-5-2 (please)!.

Team picks itself due to injuries to Kulu and Richi and Royals continued suspension.

..........................Lloris.......................

........Romero..........Dier............Davies....

Doughty.........PEH.....Bissouma....Bentancur.......Peresic

.................Kane ..........Son.................

We are due a win at OT. 3-1.

Cue custard, badgers, Tom Jones etc Let's do it for us supporters who have had enough of taking stick from United's plastic fans.

COYS
Not sure about that line up, think he'll play Doherty and Perišić myself.

Arsenal have got PSV on Thursday

But their game for this round is city, obviously they might not be top or city third, but if its played soonish then those positions won't be far out.
That postponement could come back to haunt them, just like their postponed game against us did last season.

But their game for this round is city, obviously they might not be top or city third, but if its played soonish then those positions won't be far out.
That postponement could come back to haunt them, just like their postponed game against us did last season.

But last season they cried off from playing against us due to their solitary case of Covid. Whereas this season the decision was made by other parties.

United games never seem straightforward do they? There's always some game changing red card or bit of luck that ruins the game. I'd love to go there and have a solid, deserved win. Would be a huge statement and keep them away from the top 4

PS Shocking this OMT hasn't been stickied.

It is the eve of the match

Hope our team is more on the ball than our Mods!!!!

Not when we have okayed well

We were very good in that game sitting deep soaking up Woolwich’s headless chicken approach and limiting them to wild long shots, whilst creating numerous menacing openings of our own on the counter.

Without luck shining heavily on their side that day - see speculative long shots going in and us messing up straightforward final passes - we would have won that game at least 3-0.

Last four games at their place are even surprisingly:
27 Aug 2018 Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur 0-3 Premier League
04 Dec 2019 Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Premier League
04 Oct 2020 Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur 1-6 Premier League
12 Mar 2022 Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur 3-2 Premier League

True but i have witnessed a hell of a lot loses there as well. It makes it worse that i have family who are S/T holders there and they never fail to get on the " dog and bone" and take the tinkle.

Eriksen is a doubt with illness apparently. Could be a bonus, although I bet he's magically recovered by tomorrow evening!

Back