• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Man U OMT***

By the way, am watching Amazon Prime on my laptop and the image is great. There are 3 settings and I am on the highest, 7GB per hour

no matter what manager we have or the squad, there's nearly always this palpable fear in Tottenham players whenever we play away to the traditionally big sides. It's like they take an attitude of "please don't hurt us". Then sometimes the opposition dont score and suddenly our players get self belief and maybe, just maybe grab a win from nothing. Thats what i pray for today.

That all came from the break and no one taking the initiative, we were negative and passed it side and back to our defence. toss.

fudging Dier. Clown.

But there are two bricky passes further up the field that took us off the front foot and had us play backwards. Passing has been utter brick.

Back