• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Inter OMT ***

That may have just saved our season.

When avb said after our win v le scum they would go into a downward spiral, i was thinking don't tempt fate !

Time to recover for cottagers at home, COYS !!!

We're through, but was it really worth it?

If we lose to Fulham Sunday and that consolidates into a bad run then probably not because chances are our form will not be good enough to see us progress in the Europa either.

Yeah like i said it was never in doubt 8-[

But seriously what an embarrassing performance all round. Big fan of AVB but i agree with others i thought he got it badly wrong tonight with the setup, i don't think there was any need to chase a goal with a 3-0 cushion. That said the players were tinkle poor tonight. Threw away the match against Liverpool, terrible game tonight (aside from a few spells of decent passing which ended up going no-where) let's hope this isn't the start of a bad spell coming up.

Adebayor and Defoe can both go for me in the summer neither of them are good enough. Adebayor workrate is disgusting Holtby did more running in the short time he was on then Adebayor did or game.

Think its more frustration with Adebayore he has all the tools to be a fantastic striker but he hasnt got the mental attitude to want to make it at the top.

This must be the last game for Friedel this season.

NEVER, EVER want to see Livermore play for Spurs again. Don't give me that 'decent squad player', 'Tottenham lad'. I don't care, he is brick.

We'll have to put up with Parker till the summer at least.

I don't give a fudge about the performance brick was never going to be easy but in the end we are through......Well done lads on to the next one.

Back