• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

Reassuring to see I'm not the only one tense as fudge.

The last couple of derbies have been horrendous, we badly need a good, confident win against them.

I'd love to be saying "what fudging shadow?" come 6pm.

Come on you Spurs!

MASSIVE game.
Ive just been looking through our run-in, and with games against Liverpool, Chelsea, Emirates Marketing Project and Everton in the last 10, 3 points today and against Liverpool really are a must.
Arse have a pretty easy run-in from now and Chelsea's is also better than ours.

Win today and it becomes a three horse race for 3rd and 4th, and we are in the driving seat.
COYS.

I'd be a lot more confident with Sandro fit. In fact, I'd say a win was nailed on with him playing.

As it stands, I'd love a win but I think we'll have to settle for a hard-fought draw.

3-0 a clean sheet and Wheelchair sent off

[video=youtube;iDtO88QyKMM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDtO88QyKMM[/video]

GHod how I'd love it if Wheelchair got sent off. We really need to hit him hard early on, the crowd will be on his back, and here's hoping he gets wound up and the occasion gets to him [-o<

after all that we-don't-fear comments from wenger, I'll bet bale will be doubled up and brought down at every turn.
time for the rest of the other guys to shoulder the responsibility for scoring.
ade is most definitely our wildcard, whether you like it or not!

I'm fully dressed and ready to hit the pub as soon as i've polished off my steak dinner which is currently in the process of being cooked.
Now got to decide which pub to frequent? LT's in Tottenham, or my local in Bush Hill Park...?
Decisions, decsions..

I've been up since 9:30am and I promise you time has been dragging so slowly its getting to epic proportions. Im so excited for this game, not one ounce of fear at all!
This is our year, we are going to do it!

ah im suspended in misery waiting for this - GHod I wish I was at the lane to make a racket!!!!

Onwards and upwards please spurs.

I will make a bold prediction here and put my neck on the block - 3-1 to spurs ade with 2 and holtby with the other - giroud for them.

Come on you spurs send these arrogant gits packing - COME ON!!!!!!!

I am just fudging bricking it right now.

Had a nightmare too that Arsenal won 0-1 and it was that horrible **** Wheelchair scoring and was celebrating like a mad man past our fans

Had a nightmare too that Arsenal won 0-1 and it was that horrible **** Wheelchair scoring and was celebrating like a mad man past our fans

watch that video from jurgen lineker and see if you get a lump in your throat...... if we fall we will get back up I feel different from last year I of course will be accountable for saying this to you guys at the end of the season ......I just dont think we will implode like last season. If we lose its not the end of days but it hurts like hell to lose to those buggers.

We can only hope as we are not in control we can just hope that the players and manager that are I just hope they have their game faces on!

don't do it to yourself man! you always do haha.

Right. Just been put in seclusion by the lady. 3 hours til kick-off. Apparently, I "need to get over it". She probably has a fair point.
I hate having no control over this. So helpless.
COYS - let's rip these fcukers into pieces!!

Back