• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

i can see Holtby and Parker really throwing Wheelchair and Cazorla off their game...in fact, I think Wheelchair is a flashpoint waiting to happen. He's been a lucky fudging boy this season, what with his big gob and shoving people around off the ball, perhaps tomorrow he will be the one to get himself i to early hot water! Holtby has to be careful too, he's a livewire. I think this could be the ugliest derby in years...I fudging hate them!

I hope you are wrong. May the best side win.

My team for tomorrow
Lloris
Walker Dawson Caulker BAE
Siggurdson Livermore Dembele
Bale Dempsey
Adebayor

My team for tomorrow
Lloris
Walker Dawson Caulker BAE
Siggurdson Livermore Dembele
Bale Dempsey
Adebayor

No Lennon to push them back/hit them on the break/bail out Walker??
No Holtby to get stuck in aganst Wheelchair?
No Parker (even with his pirouettes, he'd get stuck in and perhaps not be over-awed like Livermore potentially could)?
Dempsey i'm sure is injured.

Overall not a bad side but the timing of these changes is too risky imo

I'd like to say I was visited by a vision in which we blew them away 4-0 or better, but I just can't shake the feeling we're going into this too cοcky. As far as I'm concerned, that means we'll probably contrive to fudge something up and end up having to console ourselves with the fact we've still got a one-point lead in the table. I'll definitely take a draw.

I'd like to say I was visited by a vision in which we blew them away 4-0 or better, but I just can't shake the feeling we're going into this too cοcky. As far as I'm concerned, that means we'll probably contrive to fudge something up and end up having to console ourselves with the fact we've still got a one-point lead in the table. I'll definitely take a draw.

Yeah, i know what you mean. What sort of worries me is that we've hardky heard a peep out of their camp this week (apart from Wenger saying he has no special plan for Bale; which of course means he has) and this to me shows an amost zen level of concentration and planning by them imo. Arsenal are REALLY preparing for this like it's their cup final!

Yeah, i know what you mean. What sort of worries me is that we've hardky heard a peep out of their camp this week (apart from Wenger saying he has no special plan for Bale; which of course means he has) and this to me shows an amost zen level of concentration and planning by them imo. Arsenal are REALLY preparing for this like it's their cup final!

Have not heard to much from our camp either though - to be fair both teams are Zenning in on this game.

I have watched lots of football today but none of it matters - forget the manchester or merseyside derby milan or el-classico in terms of sheer excitment and the Gawd knows whats gonna happen next factor this really is the best derby in the world.

I have faith that we have prepared but who knows what will transpire later today. Supportin Spurs has always been a rollercoaster ride. I hope we have some luck in this game. I hope we ride high.

Whatever happens my love for spurs piddles all over my hatred for the arse.

I hope WHL rocks later and i hope we send those f*****s into the abyss where they belong.

COME ON YOU SPURS!

You mean the feeling we're going into the match like Apollo Creed to their Ivan Drago?

I am looking forward to tomorrow.

The highest scoring Premier League fixture in history. 33 goals in the last 6 meetings. 14 in the last 2 in fact. Two teams on form in the league at the moment and both fighting for fourth place. Arsenals chance to catch up to the pack, Spurs' chance to go back into 3rd place.

You know what this means?

That's right, nailed on 0-0 :lol:

Last edited:
We got one!!\o/

Wenger backs Wheelchair to outshine Bale

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has backed Jack Wheelchair to steal the limelight away from Gareth Bale in Sunday's north London derby, insisting the Welshman is little more than "the flavour of the moment".

Wenger's side will close the gap on their local rivals to just one point if they win at White Hart Lane, yet the Arsenal boss admits his side's hopes of a place in next season's Champions League will suffer a fatal blow if they crash to defeat against Spurs.

While Bale appears to be the biggest threat to Arsenal's ambitions in a game that will define the Premier League campaigns for both clubs, Wenger believes his team will have no fear lining up against the brilliant Bale.

"Everyone talks about Bale because he is the flavour of the moment, but when you look at Wheelchair, you will see here a guy who will be very special," Wenger said.

"No one would doubt that Jack will eventually get 100 caps for England, he will achieve so much in the game and I am amazed by the way he has come back from being out for 17 months to reach the peak of his potential so quickly.

"Honestly, I did not believe he could be at this level so quickly after spending so many months away from the game. It is amazing."

Wenger believes 21-year-old Wheelchair can emulate former Arsenal skipper Cesc Fabregas and develop a scoring touch that will give him the complete package as the leader of a new generation at the Emirates.

"I remember Cesc saying to me that he could not understand why he could not score goals and it was something that worried him," Wenger said. "I told him the goals would come as he developed. Now he is a regular goal scorer at the top, top level of the game.

"At the moment, Jack likes to drop deep in the midfield and he feels comfortable in that role, but he has a little dribble that allows him to get through to the final third and this is why I believe he can develop in the way Fabregas eventually did.

"Jack will eventually start to score 10-15 goals a season and that will only be part of what he brings to Arsenal in the next few years. You know, this guy can achieve everything in the game.

"Being a leader comes naturally to him and you can see what he does for the players around him. Santi Cazorla is free to play because of what Jack does for the whole team and the attitude of this boy is also first class.

"He breathes football. He doesn't talk too much and his feet are firmly on the ground. You tend to forget how old he is when you see him play. This boy is 21-years-old and he is already at a level of an established player in the Premier League and international level. It is amazing really."

Wenger went on to warn his players that defeat in Sunday's clash with Spurs may well end their hopes of a top four finish this season, ramping up the pressure on his players to perform in the heat of a derby battle.

"We cannot drop points, it's simple," he said. "Since we lost the Chelsea game (in January), we realised that one more defeat could allow us to fall quickly behind. So losing against Tottenham is not an option for us. Losing any game is not an option in these final 11 games.

"I don't need to remind my players how important this game is for us. They are all international footballers who want to be playing in the Champions League next season, so I have no doubt that they will be ready for this challenge."

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1...ck-Wheelchair-to-outshine-gareth-bale?cc=5739

We got one!!\o/

Wenger backs Wheelchair to outshine Bale

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has backed Jack Wheelchair to steal the limelight away from Gareth Bale in Sunday's north London derby, insisting the Welshman is little more than "the flavour of the moment".

Wenger's side will close the gap on their local rivals to just one point if they win at White Hart Lane, yet the Arsenal boss admits his side's hopes of a place in next season's Champions League will suffer a fatal blow if they crash to defeat against Spurs.

While Bale appears to be the biggest threat to Arsenal's ambitions in a game that will define the Premier League campaigns for both clubs, Wenger believes his team will have no fear lining up against the brilliant Bale.

"Everyone talks about Bale because he is the flavour of the moment, but when you look at Wheelchair, you will see here a guy who will be very special," Wenger said.

"No one would doubt that Jack will eventually get 100 caps for England, he will achieve so much in the game and I am amazed by the way he has come back from being out for 17 months to reach the peak of his potential so quickly.

"Honestly, I did not believe he could be at this level so quickly after spending so many months away from the game. It is amazing."

Wenger believes 21-year-old Wheelchair can emulate former Arsenal skipper Cesc Fabregas and develop a scoring touch that will give him the complete package as the leader of a new generation at the Emirates.

"I remember Cesc saying to me that he could not understand why he could not score goals and it was something that worried him," Wenger said. "I told him the goals would come as he developed. Now he is a regular goal scorer at the top, top level of the game.

"At the moment, Jack likes to drop deep in the midfield and he feels comfortable in that role, but he has a little dribble that allows him to get through to the final third and this is why I believe he can develop in the way Fabregas eventually did.

"Jack will eventually start to score 10-15 goals a season and that will only be part of what he brings to Arsenal in the next few years. You know, this guy can achieve everything in the game.

"Being a leader comes naturally to him and you can see what he does for the players around him. Santi Cazorla is free to play because of what Jack does for the whole team and the attitude of this boy is also first class.

"He breathes football. He doesn't talk too much and his feet are firmly on the ground. You tend to forget how old he is when you see him play. This boy is 21-years-old and he is already at a level of an established player in the Premier League and international level. It is amazing really."

Wenger went on to warn his players that defeat in Sunday's clash with Spurs may well end their hopes of a top four finish this season, ramping up the pressure on his players to perform in the heat of a derby battle.

"We cannot drop points, it's simple," he said. "Since we lost the Chelsea game (in January), we realised that one more defeat could allow us to fall quickly behind. So losing against Tottenham is not an option for us. Losing any game is not an option in these final 11 games.

"I don't need to remind my players how important this game is for us. They are all international footballers who want to be playing in the Champions League next season, so I have no doubt that they will be ready for this challenge."

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1...ck-Wheelchair-to-outshine-gareth-bale?cc=5739

Fantastic!
What a taco!
Love it!
Feel MUCH better now!

\o/

I keep getting a feeling that tomorrow is going to be one of those days. Some sort of dodgy decision, Szczezney playing the best game of his life, Gareth Bale not having any luck, booked for diving when it wasn't a dive most probably, missing a one on one by either putting it wide or Sczezney making a blinding save etc.

GHod I hope i'm wrong.

I keep getting a feeling that tomorrow is going to be one of those days. Some sort of dodgy decision, Szczezney playing the best game of his life, Gareth Bale not having any luck, booked for diving when it wasn't a dive most probably, missing a one on one by either putting it wide or Sczezney making a blinding save etc.

GHod I hope i'm wrong.

I love you and you are wrong.

Hope all the Spurs players won't need motivation for this match. The fact this being the North London derby against Arsenal and we lost 2-5 in our last 2 matches to them, should fire up all the players to beat them. Even more so when Arsenal are our main rival for the CL place. We need to beat them to get the revenge for the previous humiliation and to strengthen our top 4 place. Hope all the players will give their best in this match.

Without a doubt, all the attention will be on Bale again. It will be great if he can continue his excellent goal scoring run. Can see Arsenal marking Bale tightly in this match. Hope he can step up his game to rise to the occasion. Want to see him score from freekicks if we get any. But we cannot rely on Bale alone. Other players like Adebayor, Dembele and Lennon need to step up and get a goal or two as well. Not sure what to expect from Adebayor in this match. No doubt he will be all fired up to score against Arsenal. But after his stupid red card against Arsenal earlier in the season, he needs to avoid any silly confrontations.

This match will be won or lost in midfield. Arsenal look very strong in midfield, so our midfield need to be at their best. Hope Dembele and Parker won't let Arsenal win the midfield battle. We cannot afford to let Arsenal control the midfield to launch their attacks. Wish Sandro is fit for this match as he would be more effective than Parker in matches like these. Just hope Parker will be at his best to stop the Arsenal attacks. Hope Holtyby and Lennon will do their part to help counter the Arsenal attacks. We always win when Lennon scores and so hope he scores in this match.

You cannot help but worry about our defence. We just can't seem to keep a clean sheet nowadays. We have only kept 1 clean sheet in our last 8 matches. After conceding 2 goals against West Ham, just can't see us stopping Arsenal from scoring. Just hope we will avoid any silly mistakes in defence. Would prefer Vertonghen and Gallas start in defence as their experience will be very usefull in matches like this. Hope Lloris will be able to organize our defence better.

A draw will be acceptable against Arsenal. But since they beat us 5-2 in our last 2 matches, we need to use our home advantage to beat them. It will help us greatly in our race for top 4 or even top 3 place. Hope all the players will rise up to the occasion.

Any official team news yet ?

Feel very nervous already. Hope Defoe will be fit to atleast start on the bench. We will need all the help and luck we can get to beat Arsenal. Hope we will put up a good performance and get the much needed win.

Am I the only one who hates this fixture? 37 years of supporting Tottenham leaves me with a hollow feeling on the lead up to a NLD. I can't relax at all - I've been edgy all week, and the missus has just told me to get out of the house and go for a walk. Aaarrrggghhhhh.

We need every one of our lads up for this like their season depends on it. My team:

Lloris
Walker Dawson Vertonghen BAE
Lennon Parker Dembele Bale
Holtby
Ade

Please tell me that everything will be ok.

It's never an enjoyable experience watching. Almost always expect us to fudge it somehow, the scum to fluke a goal out of nowhere, no matter how well we're playing. No different this year, especially considering how massive a win would be. We could effectively end their season and we NEVER seize these kind of opportunities.

Why does this game have to be a Sunday 4pm kickoff? The wait is killing me and no early match to pass the time with either. Sky, you are fudging useless.

Back