• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

Ruins an entire evening and nights sleep here in Perth.
Am miserable in the lead up, game kicks off at midnight, we screw things up, I go to bed after 2am and I can't sleep cos I am so wound up. Kids wake up at 6am and I am bricky at the result, on no sleep and then my wife says "Don't worry about it, it's just a game".

A win would be massive. Dare to dream? Not I...

(But just imagine if Holtby slides a through ball to Lennon to square it up for Ade who rams it home to go 1-0 up in the 95th minute.... Oooohhhh....)

The wait's killing me too - I always find it hard to sleep the night before an NLD and I'm over in the States atm, so it's an 8:00 AM kickoff for me and I'm reeeeally considering just staying up on the adrenaline! So here I am in bed checking Newsnow and livescore and downloads of our recent matches every five minutes even though I *know* there are hours to go :lol:

Christ on a bike, I wish we could just get this over with already [-o<

Been awake since 5am, I can't sleep cos of this massive game.

I want bale to give Wheelchair a nightmare.
I want to shut all the scum fans up.
I want us back in 3rd.
I want us to be the reason why arsenal don't qualify for champions league next season.
I want Wenger to have a tantrum.

They say they will play their game and not worry about us? I hope that's a massive mistake!!!

Ade to score early and spread even more confidence through our team and Holtby to score the goal he's due.

3-2 to us with Bale to score the other.

I think Bale or Ade will score a hattrick.

I think we will hammer them by four or five - payback time.

Although I do hate games where we are favorites

What are you worried about? We haven't lost a home league NLD since Ramos was manager back in 2007.

My team for tomorrow
Lloris
Walker Dawson Caulker BAE
Siggurdson Livermore Dembele
Bale Dempsey
Adebayor

You are not a spurs fan. You can't be.

Can you name the 11 Spurs players that finished the game against West Ham, Spurs fan?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21495920

It is the team I named with the exception of Dempsey for Carroll and BAE for Verts.

Oops: Dembele/Lennon a change as well.

Anyway my team will not start but I would prefer Livermore to Parker and as Dempsey is still injured I would select Defoe.

Last edited:
I'm the same as most others...fudging bricking it. 3am kick off here in Sydney, not a chance I'll get to sleep before hand.

Expecting at least 25 at our normal pub here. Top effort for a Monday morning. COYS!!!!

Our last 12 home games won 10 drew 2 (United and Stoke)

Actually our last 11 home games 2012-13: P11 W9-D2-L0 F23-A8

P0188_zps49e5e30d.png

Back