• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

Geoff Arsenal ‏@GeoffArsenal
We have a front 3 of; Theo, Giroud and Santi. Thats all for now. COYG :-&

If they play Arteta in the middle of their midfied 3, Bale will rip them apart. I think that they have to play the Colequin kid there.

Not sure why people are worried about Holtby seeing red. The guy is passionate and gets hyped up but nothing about him suggests he is capable of losing it like Ade did in the last game.

I agree with this.

He's more of a terrier biting around the ankles rather than a diving in type of player. (If that makes sense)

Spurs: Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto; Dembele, Parker; Lennon, Sigurdsson, Bale; Adebayor

MirrorFootball @MirrorFootball

Arsenal team (vs Spurs): SIR CHESNEY, Jenkinson, EMPTINESS, Vermaelen, Monreal, Arteta, Wheelchair, Ramsey, CATHORLA, SIGNED DA TING, Giroud

:~

Ade will be hungry for this. Arsenal are going to try and man mark bale out of the game so could work as an advantage is freeing up ade.
As long as we attack and don't let the goons play their pretty football I can see us walking away from this with a result.
Hoping for plenty of attacks and goals COYS the time is near..!

Yea happy Sig is playing, think he will do well today and can hold his position. Can see him scoring, about time one of his long rangers goes in.

I'm genuinely shocked that Podolski has been dropped in favour of Ramsey to put Cazorla on the wing.

Would have liked to see Gallas in place of Dawson, but I guess we'll see him against Inter.

Back