• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

I would go with:

----------------Lloris---------------------

Walker--------Vertonghen-----Dawson----BAE

------------Dembele----------Livermore------

Lennon---------------Bale---------------Holtby

------------------Bad Ade---------------------

4-3 YIDS

This is it. Time to put your money where your mouth is, lads.

You spent the last two weeks telling all and sundry you were better than Arsenal, that you had moved above them.

Spurs being Spurs, the world and their dogs expected an epic, slow-motion collapse against West Ham to follow. Under Upton Park lights, bubbles streaming merrily into the air, Bobby Moore's memories lighting up the stands, white-clad defenders making mistake after mistake, losing a lead and then going 2-1 down.....

But it didn't happen. The inevitable bottling was no where to be seen, come full time.
Somehow, you pulled it out of the fire. In a cauldron of ferocious intensity, you managed to leave everyone of a Tottenham disposition astounded. You showed mental strength, resilience, courage, and an unbreakable team spirit. You mobbed the manager that was so brutally castigated by everyone in England last season, and you rammed the gloating sneers of thirty thousand bitter Spammers back down their voiceless throats. You showed, for perhaps the first time, that you really, really believed what you said.

Well, time's come to prove it. To put names to faces, to stare into the eyes of your enemies, to march out under the orange rays of a setting sun with thirty-odd thousand bellowing you on. This weekend, the time has come to prove you are not the Tottenham of old, and to tear back the pride that was lost last season from your counter-parts across the road.

This is the time, lads. We believe. And for GHod's sake, let's hope you do too.

3-1 Spurs, Bale with the first, then Cazorla with the equaliser, followed by another Bale breakaway goal and then a beautiful, cushioned cross rammed home by a leaping Daniel Levy in front of a delirious home crowd. Still in his suit and tie, no less.

I've decided I'm gonna get my shirt printed this week for the game.

Why did Bale have to change his number to 11? He's costing me another £3...

This Sunday is the difference between our collapse and building on what we have now. Last year we were on great form, until we played Arsenal. This year the stats our well in our favour too. The OS says "11 matches unbeaten and... [a] run to one defeat in 15 since November." If we lose this weekend, it all changes. We have a hard run in. Arsenal can overtake us soon. We can lose 4th place. We can lose Bale. We were lucky that last season we weren't fudged over by not getting in to the Champions League, but this year we won't be so lucky. It's well known that Bale will be playing in the CL next season. Even with all the money in the world he's irreplaceable.

After the game I want to go home with no voice left. Every single supporter in that stadium on Sunday should be screaming until their lungs bleed. We should be able to hear ourselves from the Emirates. Loss is not an option. Sky Sports don't seem to understand the importance of this game with their comical advert for this game. Understand what these 3 points mean for the long term future of your club. If you're going to this game, do us all very proud.

I have a horrific feeling about this one. All the gloating I did up to this point last season has surely not been paid off yet. I don't care who plays, in what formation, with what instructions, as long as we win I don't care. Please AVB, please please pleeeease beat these ****s.

.......................Lloris
....Walker Caulker Vertonghen Ekotto
................Parker Dembele
.....Lennon........Bale..........Sigurdsson
.......................Ade

1. At left back, play a left back. Benny Back in for me.
2. Caulker more of a threat going forward and Arse don't have the same physical presence up front as some teams so for me Daws out and Verts in.
3. I have to say, i would happily drop Parker (not because of the penalty, these things happen) but he is so lacking in creativity, but what is the alternative? Holtby out of position or Livermore. He keeps his place due to a lack of an alternative.
4. Siggy was better when he came on than Holtby has been in the last couple of games. Add Siggy's goal and he'll be on a high. AVB should use that and also use it as an opportunity just to put a shot across Holtby.
5. Ade up front is just a nightmare, but no choice. Need a striker and he is one, at least in name.

.......................Lloris
....Walker Caulker Vertonghen Ekotto
................Parker Dembele
.....Lennon........Bale..........Sigurdsson
.......................Ade

1. At left back, play a left back. Benny Back in for me.
2. Caulker more of a threat going forward and Arse don't have the same physical presence up front as some teams so for me Daws out and Verts in.
3. I have to say, i would happily drop Parker (not because of the penalty, these things happen) but he is so lacking in creativity, but what is the alternative? Holtby out of position or Livermore. He keeps his place due to a lack of an alternative.
4. Siggy was better when he came on than Holtby has been in the last couple of games. Add Siggy's goal and he'll be on a high. AVB should use that and also use it as an opportunity just to put a shot across Holtby.
5. Ade up front is just a nightmare, but no choice. Need a striker and he is one, at least in name.

^^^^

This.

Siggy did more than enough to earn a starting place. Holtby is one for the future but Siggy is the now.

----------------Lloris---------------------

Walker--------Vertonghen-----Dawson----BAE

------------Dembele--------Parker------

Lennon---------------Bale---------------Holtby

------------------Defoe---------------------

Just to be clear, I'm picking Defoe on the assumption that he is fit. If he's fit, he has to play as far as I'm concerned. I can see Ade getting sent off again and costing us.

I'm convinced Defoe will at least make the bench, just think Sunday maybe too soon to start/play 90mins

I'd start him then bring him off if he's struggling, I'm fearful of Ade losing his head. At least we only lose him for half an hour or so if he gets sent off in the 2nd half.

I'd start him then bring him off if he's struggling, I'm fearful of Ade losing his head. At least we only lose him for half an hour or so if he gets sent off in the 2nd half.

To be honest, I'd play him from the start, and not worry about him getting sent off again. We're not at their place, so the crowd won't be as much of a factor in getting Ade wound up or influencing the ref. I think that as a professional, if his sending-off at their place isn't message enough not to do it again, he should retire. I doubt Defoe will be in a position to play 90, so he'd be better off the bench.

My fearful/negative had says that following the ultra-positive Bale reports, that Arsene will either negate his affect or injure him. A win here will be so sublime (points wise) that I fear it a step too much.

If we lose then COYS will get a ban ;)

The last few games have been fantasy stuff - can we add one more??? Perhaps this will be the one where Ade finally shows us his true worth??? That would be brilliant too...

Not counting my eggs for this one...

COYS! (not you OP! =;)

Ade will score!

Hopefully Sig will start.

Lloris

Walker Caulker Verts BAE

Parker Dembele

Lennon Sig
Bale

Ade

You really think he would do the same thing again? Surely he's capable of learning from a mistake, it's not like what happened last time has been symptomatic for him as a player in his career.

I wonder if that kind of thing has ever happened. The same player being sent off in successive derby matches... Statto?

Have to agree with some of the posters above. Akotto back in, he is more agile to deal with Walcott if he starts to drift onto the full back and is quicker when dealing with the offside.

Le Scum are weak in the air so keep in Caulker as he is our main set price threat. Also keep in Verts for his composure.

I'm tempted to say Holtby for Parker. He has the tenacity and work rate and him and Dembele could dove tail off each other. Also possession is key in this game so we don't need an out and out warrior. Might be a bit risky to try something new in a game of this importance though.

Siggy on the left, Bale through the middle and Lennon out right.

Defoe up front if he is fit. Ade is tinkling me off and we are carrying him. At least JD will work the keeper.

------------------------Lloris--------------
Walker-----Caulker-------Verts-----Akotto
------------Dembele-----Holtby-----------
Lennon----------Bale-----------Siggy----
----------------Defoe--------------------

You know, I really want to play Siggy for this one too. But I feel Holtby has to play as his natural tendency to gravitate towards CM means we will match them in the centre of the park and his tenacity can get the better of Arteta. If the game needs to open up then perhaps Siggy will be the man to do so.

Lennon often disappoints vs the scum. So I can see merit in starting Sig ahead of Azza. But I really want Azza to be absolutely hell bent on revenge for this one. They talk about the scum hurting. WE SHOULD be the ones hurting after last season and then this NLD. It's time to right a few wrongs.

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!

Back