• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

Tottenham 4 - 1 Arse......Ade with a double hat trick, 3 yellows and 2 red cards

Freund motm

You'd fudging hope so.

You'd also hope that he realises how he is fortunate to keep on getting these opportunities to prove himself considering how ineffective he has been. Hopefully onwards and upwards for him, will hopefully apply himself in training and be ready to remind us of what he can do on Sunday.

brick OMT by the way

I'm not sure about Parker/Livermore shout, the play between Scott and Dembele doesn't seem to be improving in time, and we've gone from CM being our strongest position on the field to one of the weak points, think Wheelchair will run rings around Parker on current form.

Also not sure if I feel comfortable with Verts on the pitch with Walcott, seems to be getting caught out quite a bit and is most definitely guilty of being a bit lazy at times when running back, seems like a bad combination to me.

Also not sure if I feel comfortable with Verts on the pitch with Walcott, seems to be getting caught out quite a bit and is most definitely guilty of being a bit lazy at times when running back, seems like a bad combination to me.

Absolutely HAS to be Benny for this one. I hope Ekotto will relish it.

Absolutely HAS to be Benny for this one. I hope Ekotto will relish it.

Oh yeah definitely Benny at LB, but I'd be nervous about even having Verts at CB. I do understand the need for rotating the defence completely but I'd be thinking about rewarding Caulker and Dawson's performance by starting them against Arsenal

@SpursStatMan Spurs Stat Man.
Bale has accounted for 21.3% of Spurs' total goals and assists this season in the PL.
Walcott accounts for 22.1% of Arsenal's. One man team?

I think it's time to tweet all the players constantly now, pumping them up for the game and reminding them of the pain this vile club caused us all. REVENGE

....................Lloris
Walker...Daws....Vert......Ekotto
Lennon...Parker..Dembele..Bale
....................Holtby
..................Adebayor

Lennon...Parker..Dembele..Bale
....................Holtby

Lennon...Parker..Dembele..Holtby
B _______A________ L ______ E

Lennon and Bale doubling up on Monreal? I like it.

I don't know about you lot, but I hope we win this one.

I know all NLD's are important but this match has such a significance and the result has ramifications far beyond the 3 points on offer. I firmly believe that this match represents a watershed moment in the fortunes of our club. I pray we take this chance.

Since we wore a change strip at the Emptycrate, mightn't the Popguns do the same for this match?

We'll be wearing all white and their normal kit is red and white shirt, white shorts, white socks. Bit too much white in their kit to be comfortable. Always amusing to see them in those twee, hi-sailor, black and purple kits.

I saw a link on news now to the scum site that confirms they will play in their normal brick red shirts and white shorts but with the brick red socks as well.

when did it become in vogue for all the teams to have white socks anyway. Chelski used to wear all blue and le Scum red ones. Now they both use white every season.

It was a very strange decision for Spurs to play in our third kit at the Emirates.

Throughout the decades, there has never been any problem in both teams wearing their first-choice kits, so why was there the need for Spurs to change?

At most, a simple change to our navy blue shorts would have been enough.

Here's how we've done in our different kits so far this season...

A1843_zpsfc96b32e.jpg

I love our away blue shirts this year, why in the fudge do we always wear those hideous Blackburn knockoffs instead?

Is Defoe available for this one? He was the reason I didn't put a starting line-up in the OP. I hope he is, although Bale only really started scoring when Defoe got injured.

I believe that if we win this, we'll finish above Arsenal this year, if they win they will finish above us and if it's a draw then it's game on down to the wire.

This isn't just a 6 pointer, this is worth EVERYTHING. We are bound to drop points in the run-in and we need to open the gap.

COYS

Back