• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City ***

But I'd want Ade up front. Dempsey can play left for this one.

True.

The point remains though, Swansea beat Arsenal and have drawn with Chelsea. Both sides to which we lost by more than a goal. This will be a challenging game.

Piece of cake this one. At home, against a weaker team, we should be dispatching Swansea comfortably. I am going to go for a 3-1 to the mighty Spurs!

Weaker team my arse.
And you can't judge teams on paper and think we should beat them cos we're a bigger team.

But if you did judge games on paper properly then we are in trouble.

Teams we have both played this season:

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 1-2 Swansea; Saudi Sportswashing Machine 2-1 Tottenham -3 pts
Arsenal 0-2 Swansea; Arsenal 5-2 Tottenham -3 pts
Southampton 1-1 Swansea; Southampton 1-2 Tottenham +2 pts
Swansea 3-1 West Bromwich Albion; Tottenham 1-1 West Bromwich Albion -2 pts
Swansea 3-4 Norwich; Tottenham 1-1 Norwich +1 pts
Swansea 1-1 Chelsea; Tottenham 2-4 Chelsea -1 pts
Swansea 2-1 Wigan; Tottenham 0-1 Wigan -3 pts
Swansea 3-0 West Ham; Tottenham 3-1 West Ham 0 pts
Swansea 0-0 Liverpool; Tottenham 2-1 Liverpool +2 pts

We're 7 points down on Swansea for the season for teams we have both played!

Last edited:
Can see this being a very difficult game. Wish we had a similar atmosphere to the Panathinaikos game. That would be great for the players to play to week in week out

Weaker team my arse.
And you can't judge teams on paper and think we should beat them cos we're a bigger team.

But if you did judge games on paper properly then we are in trouble.

Teams we have both played this season:

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 1-2 Swansea; Saudi Sportswashing Machine 2-1 Tottenham -3 pts
Arsenal 0-2 Swansea; Arsenal 5-2 Tottenham -3 pts
Southampton 1-1 Swansea; Southampton 1-2 Tottenham +2 pts
Swansea 3-1 West Bromwich Albion; Tottenham 1-1 West Bromwich Albion -2 pts
Swansea 3-4 Norwich; Tottenham 1-1 Norwich +1 pts
Swansea 1-1 Chelsea; Tottenham 2-4 Chelsea -1 pts
Swansea 2-1 Wigan; Tottenham 0-1 Wigan -3 pts
Swansea 3-0 West Ham; Tottenham 3-1 West Ham 0 pts
Swansea 0-0 Liverpool; Tottenham 2-1 Liverpool +2 pts

We're 7 points down on Swansea for the season for teams we have both played!

They're punching above their weight, we are under performing. I had the same arguments thrown back at me before the West Ham game too. We WILL win this one, and it will be comfortable.

They're punching above their weight, we are under performing. I had the same arguments thrown back at me before the West Ham game too. We WILL win this one, and it will be comfortable.

I disagree, Swansea will end the season as a top half team this season. Which is exactly what their results have suggested.

The one thing that may play in to our hands is that Swansea are likely to play an open game. The one thing that goes against us is that they will attack us and put pressure on our defence with clever passing.

I think we ought to win but it certainly won't be easy.

Based on what? Ade has been appalling. You'd drop an in form player for one who currently is struggling to trap a bag of cement?

If Defoe doesn't score it's like we're playing with 10 men and our other players have managed 20 goals between them. Ade was not as poor as people were making out last match and at least he was involved.

I remember last year's game at the lane. They really got into our faces chasing down everything. We did not get a moments peace but we still won by 2 goals.
I would be inclined to start the Sigg. I don't really give a fudge about the EPL this season because unlike in the last 2 we have no chance of winning it.

Last edited:
I remember Lennon coming on in the home game and changing the game completely when it was 1-1.

Back