• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City ***

------------------Lloris
Walker----Dawson-----Caulker------Vert
---------Sandro-----Dembele
Lennon-------Sigurdsson----------Dempsey
----------------Defoe

most likely it will be the same team that started the Everton game, hopefully Dawson back in for Gallas and Ekotto and Parker back on the bench.

Piece of cake this one. At home, against a weaker team, we should be dispatching Swansea comfortably. I am going to go for a 3-1 to the mighty Spurs!

This will be the post that dooms us.

17-1 Swansea, with Wayne Routledge scoring all of them and Laudrup triumphantly seizing AVB's collection of male grooming products afterwards.

I do. I look at their strongest XI and not one of their players would make the Spurs line up.

The whole can be greater then the sum of it's parts?

Each of their players not displacing ours makes sense, though only 1v1, not 11v11.

This is the Swansea that dominated Arsenal at the Emirates. To call them weak is to seriously underestimate them.

The whole can be greater then the sum of it's parts?

Each of their players not displacing ours makes sense, though only 1v1, not 11v11.

This is the Swansea that dominated Arsenal at the Emirates. To call them weak is to seriously underestimate them.

We are at home, and we are stronger than them all over the park. We have a better Manager than they have. If this was away I'd be happy with a draw. At home it's a game we should be winning if we want to be serious top four contenders.

And there's no way we'd want the top scorer in the league in our team.

You'd take him in front of Defoe, after seeing him how many times? I'd take a proven player thanks. I argued this point long and hard against Spurs fans venting their frustrations that we didn't sign Ba or Cisse during last season.

You'd take him in front of Defoe, after seeing him how many times? I'd take a proven player thanks. I argued this point long and hard against Spurs fans venting their frustrations that we didn't sign Ba or Cisse during last season.

I'd take him ahead of Defoe without even watching him. He has scored more and I don't see how he could be any worse at other aspects of the game.

I'd also say Walker vs Rangel is pretty even.

Back