• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine - OMT (Spurs Edition) ***

images

nice

The bookies know that it's at WHL, a ground where we've only lost 2 games in the past season and a half, they also know Spurs are a fair bit better than Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Actually, a little more digging tells me that since 2010 we've lost only twice at home in the League.

brick manager though.

The bookies know that it's at WHL, a ground where we've only lost 2 games in the past season and a half, they also know Spurs are a fair bit better than Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Actually, a little more digging tells me that since 2010 we've lost only twice at home in the League.

I won money on Stoke and Wigan at 8 and 11 to 1 when we lost those matches :)

Dembax2 are going to be a huge threat but thankfully both Tiote and Cabaye will be out so should be able to control the midfield.

Oh, good to see you've written him off after 20 minutes. At least he got to actually pull the shirt on. Well done.

Maybe Saha can be the new Dawson for this OMT. Who will it be for Stevenage? I hear Ade's number is coming up..

Bring back Jenas I reckon....life was so much easier

Looking at a Saudi Sportswashing Machine forum and I see the delusions are creeping back with them doing well so far. As a group they're still reasonable enough, but they have that funny way of looking at results we all suffer from at times. Currently 8 points behind us and with 2 or 3 games they should have done better from, meaning they're just as good as us and conveniently ignoring all the games they completely robbed the other side of the points.

Looking at a Saudi Sportswashing Machine forum and I see the delusions are creeping back with them doing well so far. As a group they're still reasonable enough, but they have that funny way of looking at results we all suffer from at times. Currently 8 points behind us and with 2 or 3 games they should have done better from, meaning they're just as good as us and conveniently ignoring all the games they completely robbed the other side of the points.

They are a fairly decent team this year, a lot of people had written them off as well. I don't think they'll quite have the ability to finish top four this season, just because they are up against le scum, russian scum and red scum.

It would be silly to think this match is going to be easy, their match against man united showed how good demba ba could be with limited chances, we're going to have to be very aware defensively for it. The problem they will face is that their midfield should struggle against ours, which you would hope starves their demba's of any service, however i doubt they will start both dembas against a team that has so consistently scored goals through our possession football.

It might get a bit congested in the middle, so hopefully we have lennon and bale switching sides and making a mess of their full backs.

But on what basis is Saha more of a threat infront of goal than VDV?

Ideally I would play Defoe if fit, otherwise at least Saha will not leave Ade isolated.

In his present form Ade is simply not effective playing upfront on his own and VDV seems to play everywhere except alongside or even just behind Ade

I think Pardew will go with 5 across the middle. Perch or Guthrie on 'kick Modric' duty. No Cabaye or Tiote means we should dominate unless it gets too crowded. Need our wide men to stay wide and try and stretch them. Hopeful Obertan plays, allowing Benny to spend the whole match in their half. With Simpson at RB Bale and Benny should dominate.

I think Pardew will go with 5 across the middle. Perch or Guthrie on 'kick Modric' duty. No Cabaye or Tiote means we should dominate unless it gets too crowded. Need our wide men to stay wide and try and stretch them. Hopeful Obertan plays, allowing Benny to spend the whole match in their half. With Simpson at RB Bale and Benny should dominate.

I'm not knowledgeable enough on Saudi Sportswashing Machine, who is their 5th choice midfielder anyway?

With Ryan Taylor a doubt this might be a very good time to play them.

Back