• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine - OMT (Spurs Edition) ***

Goodbye, been a canny 8 years.

Admin please delete my account.

If you hadn't have slagged off Dawson, I wouldn't have got medieval on your ass

Apologise for your comment and admit that Ginola is Spurs, and you can have your thread

Perhaps an admin can PM Greg, get his quote, and post on the front page?

I would sit Ade for this match he has been quite poor lately imo, play Saha up top with Bale and Niko in the free roles behind him. I imagine Saudi Sportswashing Machine will give it a go but most likely try and hit us on the counter.

----------------Friedel---------------

Walker------Kaboul-----King-------BAE

----------Sandro------Parker---------

---------------Modric----------------

-----Kranjcar---------------Bale-------

---------------Saha-------------------

bench: kids and Nelsen

2-1 YIDS

I would sit Ade for this match he has been quite poor lately imo, play Saha up top with Bale and Niko in the free roles behind him. I imagine Saudi Sportswashing Machine will give it a go but most likely try and hit us on the counter.

----------------Friedel---------------

Walker------Kaboul-----King-------BAE

----------Sandro------Parker---------

---------------Modric----------------

-----Kranjcar---------------Bale-------

---------------Saha-------------------

bench: kids and Nelsen

2-1 YIDS

No Vdv or Lennon? I'd almost consider that crazy talk...

2hnc02x.png
VS
flyd02.png

Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 11 February 2012
White Hart Lane - 17:30

ginola_12_682x400_1167339a.jpg

-------------Friedel-------------
---Walker--Kaboul--King--BAE---
-Lennon---Parker--Modric--Bale-
--------------VDV--------------
--------------Ade--------------

Spurs 4 - Saudi Sportswashing Machine 0

you stole my avatar!!!!

No Vdv or Lennon? I'd almost consider that crazy talk...

Well I am assuming they won't be fit even so I would start Niko ahead of Lennon. I think he is more effective against teams that will sit back against us and make it hard to break down. If VDV is fit though I would defnitely start him

this is my first game since Sunderland as I halved my St this year. Cannot wait. I have missed the lane so much this season. Gonna be a tough one though with Ba and Cisse. Ba is obviously the nuts but Cisse looks good as well.

Would like to see this team:

Friedel
Walker Kaboul King Rose
Parker Modric
Lennon van der Vaart Bale
Saha​

we are at home, we need to be playing 2 strikers from the start. If they are fit, Saha and Adebayor please. We need more of a threat in the box

Greg is bluffing, and if he isnt he should know better. trying to emotionally blackmail a win for his team. sheesh...the nerve

dont worry, he'll be back here rubbing his **** if his team wins or he'll be trying to explain his teams loss if we win

he'll be back

Back