• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs S.L. Benfica OMT ***

Lloris; Walker, Kaboul (c), Vertonghen, Naughton; Lennon, Paulinho, Sandro, Eriksen; Adebayor, Kane

subs: Friedel, Fryers, Rose, Bentaleb, Chadli, Townsend, Soldado.

Fryers > Naughton in the LB role.

Very surprised to see Kane starting ahead of Soldado,but, at the end of the day I assume its his reward for a few decent recent late cameos...big call though

Oh and Eriksen back =D>

Benfica: Oblak; Luisão, Siqueira, Garay, Silvio, Fejsa, Rúben Amorim, Sulejmani, Óscar Cardozo, Rodrigo, L. Marković

Fryers > Naughton in the LB role.

Very surprised to see Kane starting ahead of Soldado,but, at the end of the day I assume its his reward for a few decent recent late cameos...big call though

Oh and Eriksen back =D>

I think Kane is in to sit behind Ade so we are tighter at the back. IF needed Soldado can come on later and score his late hat-trick.

COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We look vulnerable down the left. Eriksen will be drifting in and Naughton is Naughton.
I have no faith in Kaboul.

Hopefully Eriksen Kane and Adebayor can create something between them.

Also this Soldado thing, it's reminiscent of AVB and Lamela. Scores a goal, confidence is up and then we don't see him again, very strange.

I think we could end up with Kane on the left and Eriksen in the middle a lot (its the positions they are both drawn to) in a more 433 especially when we dont have the ball.

Also this Soldado thing, it's reminiscent of AVB and Lamela. Scores a goal, confidence is up and then we don't see him again, very strange.

You are right, it is similar to AVB's mishandling of the Lamela MOM performance. I like Kane but Soldado is a Spanish international and picking a kid ahead of him is a bad bad choice.

from what I have read Kane has been working his nuts off and peforming in the development matches.

No reason why hard work and excellence shouldnt result in an opportunity...

I would have liked to have seen Solly & Kane though...would be interesting to see those two and then ade could have come on.

either way well done Kane and good luck mr sheringham mk2

Lennon is probably our most hardest working player and people still have a pop.

Do you really think he is or is it an illusion because he can run fast? Besides, working hard should be a prerequisite, he's an attacking player in an attacking position yet he offers nothing in that regard.

Back