• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs S.L. Benfica OMT ***

Now its on the box and I can see the crowd in the background I am even more gutted I couldnt go..s#ddin meetings ](*,)

Fryers > Naughton in the LB role.

Very surprised to see Kane starting ahead of Soldado,but, at the end of the day I assume its his reward for a few decent recent late cameos...big call though

Oh and Eriksen back =D>

Soldado must have been buzzing after scoring then he gets banished to the bench

Yes, the Chelsea team you could understand, but tonight is a strange one.

Loving this interview with Sandro. I think its safe to stay he is one of those Tim knows he can rely on

Not many people in the stadium, thousands of empty seats, think that says a lot about the competition.

They only had attendances of 25-30k in the champions league (and their stadium holds 50k+)

That doesn't change the importance of the Europa, but just saying the crowd today was prob the same they get for CL

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Could have a niggly injury or could be looking very average in training.

We can all have a bitchfit about how unfair life is for Soldado or we can get behind a promising academy prospect who's looked promising in his brief showings this season. I'm sure Soldado will make an appearance today

Hope Kaboul can last until the NLD.
Hope Soldado gets on and gets confidence for the NLD.
Hope Eriksen is fit enough to play NLD too.
Hope. I'm running out of it.

Just realised we might be playing 433 with Kane left and Lennon right... Might be better than Kane in the hole

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Just realised we might be playing 433 with Kane left and Lennon right... Might be better than Kane in the hole

This is the only way I'd accept Kane starting. It's his best position and it allows Eriksen to play in his best position too.

We are playing Benfica at home at presumably want to advance. And TS goes with Kane.....**** me......

Back