• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs S.L. Benfica OMT ***

Not confident at all for this. Was hopeful of a narrow win but I feel like events in the last week will have damaged the club going forward.

Benfica's record in their league doesn't worry me, it's got two very good teams in (them being one of them), a couple of decent ones and the rest are Championship standard at best. But they are probably better than us even though they seem to lose key players every transfer window (Matic being the latest).

Expecting a draw at best tonight. Probably lose it 0-1. But let's at least support Tim and the boys.

COYS

Any official team news yet ?

Must say, we have been getting so many injury problems under Sherwood. Not sure if it is due to his training methods or not. Wish all our injured players will return for this match. I think we will need all the luck and help we can get to overcome Benfica.

Not for Benfica, but the official team news is out for the NLD on Sunday.

My head says we'll get spanked my heart says COYMFS!!! lets have it Tottenham, we're bigger and better
than recent performances, no quarter given, let them know they've visited WHL and won't forget for a while,

WE ARE TOTTENHAM, SUPER TOTTENHAM FROM THE LANE!!

Lloris; Walker, Kaboul (c), Vertonghen, Naughton; Lennon, Paulinho, Sandro, Eriksen; Adebayor, Kane

subs: Friedel, Fryers, Rose, Bentaleb, Chadli, Townsend, Soldado.

Lloris; Walker, Kaboul (c), Vertonghen, Naughton; Lennon, Paulinho, Sandro, Eriksen; Adebayor, Kane

subs: Friedel, Fryers, Rose, Bentaleb, Chadli, Townsend, Soldado.

Kane rather than Soldado? Seriously? Dont get that - appears that he's playing his strongest team, but then picks Kane?

Back