• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Partizan Belgrade EL OMT ***

After a shaky start, Stambouli has shown the way. Great going forward. Made some excellent runs. We haven't ironed that out of him yet!

Did you see that, Lennon given it on the left and doesn't even try to beat his man, just turns back into trouble.

Ridiculous decision, that is a penalty.

Kane is 17 times better than Soldado and Adebayor, fact.

Lamela has been good tonight, I think that he's shown that he has it and should be starting for us. We do need him to stay wide though, which is probably the issue as it affects the balance and shape of our side.

No doubt some will complain but I thought tonight, especially the second-half, was very encouraging. Thought Lennon looked good, Paulinho's finding himself, I have few complaints other than our glorious ability to stop ourselves scoring goals we deserve. Good job boys. Would you bet against us winning this thing?

We won despite the system, not because of it.

I really want Pock to work and I like him and the setup but I won't lie just because I like him.

When we are set up so poorly with no game plan, no movement, no intelligence, that was just like AVB again.

Back