• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Partizan Belgrade EL OMT ***

I tell you WHL fans are to footballers what the glasgow empire was to comics! We haven't been bad tonight. If you consider how little some of these guys have played, a team with vlad and paulinho in its a good result and performance.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

what was the Glasgow empire to comics I do not understand?

I'm not seeing the 'horrors' some are seeing here. Look fine to me, just short on confidence. Paulinho and Nobby specifically, but especially Paulinho, who is getting into great areas but seems afraid to go for it and instead ends up going backwards. It's a shame. We should be at least two up IMO.

First half was okay. Second half has been good.

It's just the usual pre conceived opinions, regardless of what is actually happening on the pitch.

I think that he's been one of our better players tonight

We need width. Kane went wide right so Lamela could play it to him so Kane could cross it to Lennon. It is backwards. I'm sick of not using the width of the pitch, it is mindless.

I fully expect this young lad to be twice as good as Paulinho, and I've never seen him before.

Glasgow empire was a variety theatre renowned for giving comics a hard time. Google it there's some great stories

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

This Harry kid, if he formed a band with 39 others who share the same surname, they could call themselves '40 Winks'.

First half was okay. Second half has been good.

It's just the usual pre conceived opinions, regardless of what is actually happening on the pitch.

Always is, it doesn't matter how players like Lennon, soldado, Paulinho, chirches, naughtin actually play, they're script is already written by some on here, quite pathetic, but sadly not surprising.

vertonghen been sooooo good tonight. Hope he keeps it up. Then again when he is given a run at centre half it was always gonna happen.

Back