• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Panathinaikos OMT ***

Our last four away games have included a 4-0 and a 5-0 win as well and we've only conceded the one goal against Rubin Kazan.

Seriously dude, you need to get a grip of the consipiracy theories.

18 players named, 18 players in this photo (there is a larger version knocking about)
oct3_pan430.jpg

Lazy journalism conspiracy averted

=D>

Lloris
Walker Caulker Dawson Vertonghen
Huddlestone Dembele
Lennon Dempsey Bale
Defoe

Subs: Cudicini, Gallas, Sigurdsson, Falque, Sandro, Townsend, Mason

The other lot: Karneziz, Andre Pinto, Seitaridis, Marinos, Vyntra, Triantafyllopoulos, Vitolo, Christodoulopoulos, Zeca, Toche, Owusu-Abeyie

Lloris
Huddlestone Dembele
Lennon Dempsey Bale
Defoe

If thats our team its a bloody good one. bit risky with villa on sunday but hey their all fit lads

Not the biggest fan, but I am glad to see Dawson is there, captaining the side too. A very strong back four, three of them British too, nice to see. Surprised Sandro isn't starting, but interesting to see Dembele and Huddlestone together in the middle. I am also quite surprised Defoe has started, thought he should have done with a bit of a rest after the Man Utd game.

Think we should win this. Dont think Panithinaikos have won in 5 or so games

Our starting team tonight is:

Lloris

Walker, Dawson (c), Caulker, Vertonghen

Huddlestone, Dembele

Lennon, Dempsey, Bale

Defoe

And our subs tonight:

Cudicini, Gallas, Sandro, Townsend, Falque, Mason and Sigurdsson

I'm not surprised Sandro isn't starting, he needs a rest. Walker and Vertonghen could've done with a rest too but I'm not complaining.

Lloris
Huddlestone Dembele
Lennon Dempsey Bale
Defoe

A very solid team.

Was hoping we would find room to rest Dembele as well as Sandro, also slightly surprised to see Dempsey starting again ahead of Sig. Would have been a good time to perhaps get Sig going with a goal while resting Dempsey who is likely to start on Sunday. Also surprised that both Lennon and Bale start when we have Townsend available.

With Friedel and Gallas both being old men and in need of a rest at least this is about as strong as we can be apart from resting Sandro. Loads of ability in that side, really looking forward to the game, off to the pub. COYS!

Very impressive starting line-up. No complaints really, possibly would have like to see Townsend get a start, but hey.its good to see we are showing much more interest than last season

Maybe even we can get some daylight we could rest a few late on. Perhaps the fact its the international break after Villa had some bearing on that selection.
At the end of the day, these guys are pros so playing Sat-Thurs-Sun shouldnt be a problem for them

[video=youtube;3GGAPSx0_vw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GGAPSx0_vw[/video]

come on you spurs!!!!

I HEART THE EUROPA LEAGUE

I don't give a fudge which European competition we're in, I love midweek games. A week between each game is too long.

Back